How was Jesus conceived without a human father?

  • Thread starter Thread starter whoisdiss
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as “old” threads, I thought “old” was defined as >1 year with no response.

Is this not correct?

-Tim-
 
Are you kidding? God can do anything!!
Exactly, I believe the same thing.

People can try all they like, I dont believe anyone will ever be able to fully explain the ‘logistics’ of how Jesus was conceived…its just something we cannot understand.Hypothetically, if someone were able to jump in a time machine and do a modern DNA test on Mary or the baby Jesus, I think the results would be ‘off the charts’ and/or an impossible result.

I dont believe God, or really anything in the supernatural realm can be tested or explained by modern science.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top