Hunter Biden's business was 'industrial-scale' corruption: Sen. Lindsey Graham

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know that. If that happened, then it is a little odd, but a totally understandable action on his part. I thought the NYPost broke the story, and it was different. With proper custody and in the hands of the FBI, then perhaps in a few weeks there will be more information.
It has been in the hands of the FBI since December 2019.

40.png
gam197:
It has been in the hands of the FBI since December 2019.
Good. Then a few more weeks will not matter.
You reply to a thread and say you are not taking a position but clearly you are taking a position. Do you not think that the FBI who has had a computer since December 2019 can tell us if they believe it is Hunter Biden’s laptop or not?

Of course it is. Just like bringing up Bin Laden supporting Kerry in 2004 and Comey’s letter to Congress in 2016 just a few days before Election Day worked to elect a Republican.

Of course it is. Just like bringing up Bin Laden supporting Kerry in 2004 and Comey’s letter to Congress in 2016 just a few days before Election Day worked to elect a Republican.
How so? All political candidates look for dirt on their opponent. This computer has been in the hands of the FBI since December 2019.

It only hit certain media sources because the FBI has done little to confirm the laptop is Hunter Biden’s.

Last edited:
why reply to a thread as if you are taking a position?
In general, not necessarily anyone on this thread, people respond because they are taking a position. You can read it in other post on similar topics.
Now, there you go bringing common sense into the discussion.
Or politics, suspend a decision until it is meaningless
This computer has been in the hands of the FBI since December 2019.
Why does everyone give the FBI such trust? Have we already forgotten the history of the FBI?

I’ve not really seen many expressions of trust or distrust for the FBI in this thread.
My own experience with them is that they are an enforcement arm of politicians, but they are good at handling evidence. Also, they tend to leak on highly partisan matters, which is probably a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back