J
joshrp
Guest
Beautiful Therese of the Child Jesus and St. Peregrine, patron saint of cancer patients, pray for this woman’s wonderful husband, and ask our Lord Jesus to heal him completely of all his cancer. Give this family a second chance at living a full and happy life together with you in their hearts moreso than ever before.Please pray for my husband, Rodney, who has advanced cancer and will be undergoing treatment. Please pray that God will cure Rodney in body, mind and spirit. Please pray that God will not make me a widow. This is so hard for me because my mom died when I was 7 and I remember praying to God not to take her but He did.
Please say a prayer for me, too, because I feel I could not go on living if something were to happen to my husband. He provides for me and takes care of me and does all our shopping because I have an anxiety disorder. I also haven’t worked in over 10 years and I don’t know how I would support myself. I’d rather be poor than to lose my husband.
Please pray for us! Thank you!
Therese
Amen.
God bless you Therese. Your name is so beautiful.
Joshua

