I
isabella13
Guest
Father, we Thank You and we Praise You that You are have given Rodney options and hope…
O God You are the only source of health and healing, the Spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe,Please grant to Rodney such a consciousness of Your indwelling and surrounding presence that he may permit You to give him health and strength and peace,
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
To Therese, Remember: the same everlasting Father who cares for you today will take care of you tomorrow and every day. Either He will shield you from suffering, or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace, then. Put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations, and say continually: “The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart has trusted in Him and I am helped. He is not only with me but in me, and I in Him.”
May God bless both of you!
O God You are the only source of health and healing, the Spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe,Please grant to Rodney such a consciousness of Your indwelling and surrounding presence that he may permit You to give him health and strength and peace,
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
To Therese, Remember: the same everlasting Father who cares for you today will take care of you tomorrow and every day. Either He will shield you from suffering, or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace, then. Put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations, and say continually: “The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart has trusted in Him and I am helped. He is not only with me but in me, and I in Him.”
May God bless both of you!

