D
Darbie
Guest
For the past two years I’ve thought that I could take care of myself, but I can’t. Please don’t judge me harshly, I’ve seen others with the same problem on here and I feel like I’m coming to the wrong place, but I feel awkward talking to someone I know on an everyday basis. I’m a lesbian, but I don’t live the lesbian lifestyle. Every once and a while the same problem arises, sometimes I want to do things with women, a relationship, sex, etc like I used to, but I know that I can’t and it I did then I would deeply regret that. It’s really hard for me to actually admit this, I don’t even know why I’m trying to. Twice I’ve gotten to the point of almost hooking up with another woman since my conversion. It was even mentioned, like almost a done deal, but I can’t do it, then I feel awful because I feel I almost tried to lead someone else to sin…I don’t know what I’m doing, I guess I’m just venting. I’m also very feminine, and the last time I went to confession was in Nov. because the priest thought I was a man because of my deep voice…yeah seriously, I hate having a sucky confession habit, but it was hard before now I’ve tried to stay out of mortal sin but I don’t even know if I’m in a state of mortal sin…
