A
AmosTown
Guest
OK. I searched around everywhere for Catholic churches that are apostolic Catholic.
The Holy Church of St. Peter is described in Acts 2:44 and Acts 4:32-35
I want to join an Apostolic Catholic church and give all our possessions into the community of believers.
Is there such a Catholic Church community? The only thing I found close to that is a monastery but those are monks. Where is the actual community of apostolic Christians?
Are there any left in any country?
The Holy Church of St. Peter is described in Acts 2:44 and Acts 4:32-35
I want to join an Apostolic Catholic church and give all our possessions into the community of believers.
Is there such a Catholic Church community? The only thing I found close to that is a monastery but those are monks. Where is the actual community of apostolic Christians?
Are there any left in any country?