I can't think straight. Please pray for us

• Thread starter Thread starter Neophyte_Rose
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, the Loving Father of all brings greater good from every loss. We are called only to place absolute faith and trust in Him, Who created us out of unfathomable love for us. Spend time in prayer, both for the living and the departed, for we know not what our merciful Father spared them from in the future.

Father of all mercy, look with love upon Neophyte Rose and the families and friends who despair over this tragedy. Strengthen them in their misery, revealing to them Your immense love for them. Comfort them in their loss, Loving Creator, with Heavenly assurance by breathing Your Holy Spirit upon them. Draw them together in love, that they may give You thanks and praise. Grant them hope, through the baptism and faith in Christ of those whom You have called home. We ask this through the same Jesus Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Rose, the Loving Father of all brings greater good from every loss. We are called only to place absolute faith and trust in Him, Who created us out of unfathomable love for us. Spend time in prayer, both for the living and the departed, for we know not what our merciful Father spared them from in the future.

Father of all mercy, look with love upon Neophyte Rose and the families and friends who despair over this tragedy. Strengthen them in their misery, revealing to them Your immense love for them. Comfort them in their loss, Loving Creator, with Heavenly assurance by breathing Your Holy Spirit upon them. Draw them together in love, that they may give You thanks and praise. Grant them hope, through the baptism and faith in Christ of those whom You have called home. We ask this through the same Jesus Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God, for ever and ever. Amen.
Amen. (Wonderful, wonderful prayer. Thank you, po18guy.)

Rose, my prayers for you and all. I’m so sorry to hear about this.

How tragic! I am praying right now.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear Esther Rose…:gopray:
May their souls and all souls of God’s Loving Mercy ever rest in His Peace and may The Lord bring consolation to fellow students, family and friends, who grieve…Barb

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Thank you all of you so much.

Please keep praying. The bodies have been found, and we had a wake for Janine on Thursday and we (the school) took a bus down to Paul’s wake and funeral.

It’s starting to get better. We’re really lucky to be on a Catholic campus where there’s so much support for one another, and from local priests and religious communities. We’re getting a lot of support, and it’s helping.

Still it’s hard.

Pax Christi
Esther Rose

Thank you all of you so much.

Please keep praying. The bodies have been found, and we had a wake for Janine on Thursday and we (the school) took a bus down to Paul’s wake and funeral.

It’s starting to get better. We’re really lucky to be on a Catholic campus where there’s so much support for one another, and from local priests and religious communities. We’re getting a lot of support, and it’s helping.

Still it’s hard.

Pax Christi
Esther Rose
Keeping all in daily prayer…

Heavenly Father, have Divine Mercy upon the souls of Janine and Paul, granting them eternal rest and revealing Your love to them. You are the Rock, O Lord and the source of all comfort in Heaven and on earth. Draw their families and loved ones together, so that their faith may provide them with the strength to struggle through this unexpected tragedy. May it serve to remind all of us that You are the source of all llfe and You call us home in Your own blessed time. Grant that the grieving might reflect on Your mercy, that you have spared the departed much suffering and trial on this earth by taking them unto Yourself. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.

“The survivors and deceased were students from a local Christian school and believed to be between the ages of 18 and 20.”
What a terrible tragedy, the victims “between 18 and 20”… gone…. I hate reading about things like this and I am always upset when I learn about the loss of any child or young person. I will pray for all those affected.

I heard about this terrible accident in the news. I am praying for all affected and all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back