I could use a prayer or two

• Thread starter Thread starter Ces280
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ces280

I don’t like bringing attention to myself, however I’ve noticed the wonderfull energy that comes out of this forum, and the nice people who are here, but I could use a prayer or two for me, and my mother, my sister, and my in law. My mother just lost her job of 9 years yesterday. She’s obviously shaken, and scared because due to her age (She’s 58, and skilled in a job that pretty much demands a degree now, but she never went to college). My sister is facing an amnio Wednesday, and impending C-Section. Then for my Sister’s husband’s youngest sister who’s little boy was born with holes in his heart, and is facing surgeries, and possible death. And I feel bad, and shamefull, and selfish for asking this, but lately I’ve been confused on my spirituality (I ended up a poster at Catholic Answers didn’t I? lol), and I feel God is telling me things and wants to answer my prayers; yet I feel Satan is trying to get at me too. Or maybe I’ve gone schizzo? 🤷

There is great power in prayer. No request is silly. I will pray for you and your family. God Bless you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear Ces,
I don’t think you’ve gone “schizo”. I think you just have alot on your plate right now. Everyone questions their faith now and then - it’s normal. I will pray to Our Lady that she will guide you in all the issues you have requested and put your heart at rest! I will include you in my rosary today, too! God bless. Much love,

I have no advice to offer - but I have offered a prayer for your intentions 🙂

God Bless,
SpokBBane

I am praying for you and your family.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

:gopray: Father God so much is going on in and around our friend. So much happening to her and her family. Become real to her through this confusing time. Love her in such a special way. We ask that you continue to guide her thwarting the efforts of the enemy. Let her know that through all the kaos You still are!

Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus Holy Mary, mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death

Will be keeping you in daily prayer and your intentions…May The Holy Spirit guide and guard you…

I thank you all so much. It’s definately helping me. I woke up in such a state of peace. I was always taught that praying for my self, or asking for them was rude, and selfish, and when I finally broke down, and started I started hearing that voice saying I was selfish, and I would be punished, and then all this stuff started happening, and I actually started to think my prayers were cursed, or were my punishment. I am so confused.
:So much happening to her and her family.
Thank you for your prayers, but I’m a him by the way. 👍

I have faith the prayers for my mother have worked. Today she seemed to have high spirits; my sister’s amnio is 3 pm today. They’ll be scheduling the C-section then. I will say this today for the first time in a long time I had peace. God Bless you all for your prayers 😊

It’s okay rebusrms. I get that a lot on the net. Something about because I’m very polite, and it comes across as feminine. Maybe it’s because I was always around my grandmother growing up. 🤷

I thank you all so much. It’s definately helping me. I woke up in such a state of peace. I was always taught that praying for my self, or asking for them was rude, and selfish, and when I finally broke down, and started I started hearing that voice saying I was selfish, and I would be punished, and then all this stuff started happening, and I actually started to think my prayers were cursed, or were my punishment. I am so confused.
Thank you for your prayers, but I’m a him by the way. 👍
Ces280,

Prayer is dialogue with God…conversation with the Angels and Saints. It’s not selfish to seek help or comfort in time of need. Actually, it’s humbling. The Lord wants to hear from us, in good times and in bad…always…and remember to offer up prayers of thanksgiving for all the wonderful things that Our Lord provides as He is such a good and generous God. He loves us so.
God Bless you. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. 👍

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
I have faith the prayers for my mother have worked. Today she seemed to have high spirits; my sister’s amnio is 3 pm today. They’ll be scheduling the C-section then. I will say this today for the first time in a long time I had peace. God Bless you all for your prayers
It’s okay rebusrms. I get that a lot on the net. Something about because I’m very polite, and it comes across as feminine. Maybe it’s because I was always around my grandmother growing up.
Oh yeah, by the way, please don’t change your manners, it’s not feminine, it’s normal. Sometimes it’s hard to tell if someone is male or female by their handle. Trust me, we love politeness. 😉

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Thank you guys so much. Today the amnio results came in, and her lungs are still not ready. So the C-section if off till the last week of Feb.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I don’t like bringing attention to myself, however I’ve noticed the wonderfull energy that comes out of this forum, and the nice people who are here, but I could use a prayer or two for me, and my mother, my sister, and my in law. My mother just lost her job of 9 years yesterday. She’s obviously shaken, and scared because due to her age (She’s 58, and skilled in a job that pretty much demands a degree now, but she never went to college). My sister is facing an amnio Wednesday, and impending C-Section. Then for my Sister’s husband’s youngest sister who’s little boy was born with holes in his heart, and is facing surgeries, and possible death. And I feel bad, and shamefull, and selfish for asking this, but lately I’ve been confused on my spirituality (I ended up a poster at Catholic Answers didn’t I? lol), and I feel God is telling me things and wants to answer my prayers; yet I feel Satan is trying to get at me too. Or maybe I’ve gone schizzo? 🤷
How stressful! You will all be in my prayers.

“For behold, God is my helper: and the Lord is the protector of my soul.” I myself have been going through a major spiritual crisis, yet psalms like this are so very comforting. God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back