I dont Believe in the scapular!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter SoulRebel777
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an online version of a beautiful little booklet I was surprised to discover Catholic Answers doesn’t have in stock (from a search for ‘Garment of Grace’).

The pamphlet is online in its entirety:

fatima.org/library2/gargrcn.html

It’s very short and concise, and it’s about half pictures. If you read THE WHOLE THING (not just a few pages), you will gain an authentic understanding of what the scapular is and isn’t. If you fully understand what it is, you can’t possibly doubt it. If the only thing you want is to doubt it (and therefore our Lady and therefore Jesus), you can’t possibly understand what it is.

So take a few minutes and read it. It will comfort your soul.

Gods peace be with you, Soul Rebel,

You have made some pretty rash and blunt statements of fact here! Now,** “without using protestant sources”** please quote a Catholic source that states or backs up the facts you state!

Where did you learn this? chick.com? jesus-is-lord.com? bible.ca? Preachers Sunday sermon? Catholic Answers? Vatican.va? We would all like to know or did you just ‘feel’ these were the correct facts?

I am also glad you don’t wear a cross or carry a Bible either since they would also as you would have stated in your own words in post #1 “How can wearing a ‘piece of metal like a cross or carrying some paper and leather around like a Bible’ assure one of heaven? If a person is in Mortal Sin, there going to hell regardless if they ‘carry this idols’ or not.” (My words in blue substitute for yours to make a point, not to insult or slander.)

I am so glad you started this thread since before it I had no clear concept of what a Scapular was or what it means. Thanks to you Soul Rebel and the thread you began, I have learned from the others here, as I hope you have learned too, what the Scapular is. Now I’m going to go buy one and wear it. When people say this thread was bad I say no it was great! I learned more of my Faith and Soul Rebel may learn the truth. Praise God! He does work in mysterious ways.

Soul Rebel please stay on this thread, I would like to know if you have learned from it or still have your old opinions.

A prisoner of Christ

This thread is now closed. Thanks to all the participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back