ID to buy groceries?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F_Marturana
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I can’t remember that when Obama said they were 57 states, people insisted, “of course there are 57 states”.
 
Last edited:
So should being a citizen of the United States of America. But some folks just want to give the country away…
Some people believe that being a citizen of the United States of America means you don’t have to show papers everytime you turn around.
 
That doesn’t explain what illegals should be asked to do???
Except legals are also asked to produce papers. Haven’t you seen any of the reports of people conversing in a language other than American being asked for id? They had to prove they were citizens for the sin of knowing more than one language. Hope that doesn’t apply to you.
 
Trump speaks in a shorthand patois.

His fan base understands him.

[On MANY occasions, I have gotten confused about the number of states … haven’t you?]
 
Last edited:
I am sure you will miss him when he is gone.
I think there will be a huge ripple effect when he is replaced in the WH, the Press will reintroduce him into the conversation just to spice it up a bit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top