M
Mike1w
Guest
Right now I can’t do my job, due to circumstances at work beyond my control. But I still have to be at work. Is doing something not my job, because I can’t do my job, a sin?
You likely are - if your supervisor is content with what you are doing then you are doing your job, even if it is different from your normal duties.Maybe I am worrying too much.
Not doing the job for which you are being paid is stealing. Stealing is a sin. That’s why.Why would doing or not doing any part of your job a sin?
Do anything helpful to others that you work with. Also, spending time thinking of ways to improve how you do your job when you are able again would be a good use of downtime in my book.Right now I can’t do my job, due to circumstances at work beyond my control. But I still have to be at work. Is doing something not my job, because I can’t do my job, a sin?
I agree with you in general, but in the case of the OP, it’s not possible for him to do his job. It’s not his choice that he’s not fulfilling his regular duties. No sin.Why would doing or not doing any part of your job a sin?
Never thought of it that way… in that case sometime Im a sinner, other times Im just tired.Not doing the job for which you are being paid is stealing. Stealing is a sin. That’s why.