If someone playfully or kindly asks you what your zodiac sign is how should you answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one doesn’t believe astrology has any merit, I’d give it. It’s basically a cultural game at this point.

A Woman clothed in the sun, having a crown of stars, twelve, with the moon under her feet; Ave, Maria!.

That might not work if you do know it though. Now there’s a lie involved. Maybe just one could say they don’t do astrology. Simple and. To the point.

If you’re a catholic and know astrology is wrong.
The setting is on social media.
Them: What’s your sign?
Me: (Finds witty and fitting GIF)

c28245ed0671de6d2c78f6a44b2dd836d902bd58.gif

The first response that comes to my mind:

“Get behind me, Satan!”

I’d say “ I’m an “X”. I read my horoscope occasionally. My horoscope is a hoot , because it is so vague as to be meaningless.”

Do it in Latin for fun. “Vede post Santana” Make them look it up and possibly think. 😉
Another fun response to “What’s your sign?” Uh, “STOP”
Dominus vobiscum

I usually say “Scorpio, but I place no value in astrology because it’s all rubbish.” That ends the conversation real fast.

“I don’t know mine”
Yes, that’s what I would say, if it was the truth. But in my case it would be a lie, because I know what my sign is. I would just say “Taurus. Why do you want to know?”

Last edited:
I just tell them what it is. It doesn’t mean I believe any of it, it’s just mindless conversation. Like what is your favorite baseball team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back