Ignore this!

The_Reginator

I miss that old thread. Some posts were real gems.
Hmm... I cannot quite remember the O.P.s name.

Attachments

• ignore-this-sign-quote-1 (1).jpg
    ignore-this-sign-quote-1 (1).jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
You can do a keyword search if you remember any specific posts in that thread. Back to a certain date, they will still show. Might take some patience.

You can do a keyword search if you remember any specific posts in that thread. Back to a certain date, they will still show. Might take some patience.
Hmm... That would take some brain power.
The O.P.s name just popped into my head: Bigfoot Bob. He didn't post much after starting the thread. It had to be started at least one more time as it went over the limit.

Hmm... That would take some brain power.
The O.P.s name just popped into my head: Bigfoot Bob. He didn't post much after starting the thread. It had to be started at least one more time as it went over the limit.
Sadly, much was lost in the shutdown. Another forum I was on had 30K members and it was unceremoniously terminated at the end of 2020.

To all members of Catholic-Questions: Well done! You are doing SO much better than those folk from 10 years ago who seemed unable to ignore this.

To all members of Catholic-Questions: Well done! You are doing SO much better than those folk from 10 years ago who seemed unable to ignore this.

There aren't that many people participating in the first place.

This has morphed basically into a CAF archive. Pity.

There aren't that many people participating in the first place.

This has morphed basically into a CAF archive. Pity.
Yes, I had been hoping that the very title would attract a few folk with a wee sense of humour. (My spell checker doesn't like the correct spelling of humour.)

Back