Image of Jesus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Heather07
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heather07

Guest
Hey there, I was just watching the local news and there was a story about this woman’s apartment window somewhere here in Dallas which tons of people are flocking to because they claim to see the image of Jesus’ face in it. There were some who claim to have actually seen His face, some who only see an outline of what could be His face, and some who see nothing at all. When they showed it on tv, I noticed an outine of some sort but I couldn’t really make anything out. But there were priests there saying Mass and huge crowds praying and saying the rosary and leaving pictures and candles by the window. Its quite amazing and it makes me wonder. The window has now been taken down and placed inside a small Catholic Church in an effort to move the crowds away from the complex. The pope named the window something but I forgot what they it was…if I remember I’ll post it. It definately seems like God is trying to leave a message of some sort with that many people drawn to it, but still you never know…anything is possible! What does everyone here think? Just curious because I thought it was very interesting…just thought I’d share!

God Bless,
Heather
 
40.png
jlw:
You have a link?? Where in Dallas??
This was the best link I could find so far…the window was cracked…if I find a link that gives the entire story then I will post it too!

nbc5i.com/news/4601407/detail.html

This link shows live reaction to the window; pretty amazing:
nbc5i.feedroom.com/iframeset.jsp?ord=266830
 
That’s pretty cool. I like the story about the blind woman. I could see where the image was on the window, but in the pictures I really couldnt make out a face because they weren’t clear enough.
 
I may be in the minority here, but I think it’s sad that people feel the need to flock to an image in a window when they can receive the real Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus at Mass every day. What makes me the saddest is the vast majority of people (Catholics included) don’t realize it. If they did, daily Mass would be a lot more crowded.

God Bless,
Gary
 
40.png
gez722:
I may be in the minority here, but I think it’s sad that people feel the need to flock to an image in a window when they can receive the real Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus at Mass every day. What makes me the saddest is the vast majority of people (Catholics included) don’t realize it. If they did, daily Mass would be a lot more crowded.

God Bless,
Gary
I file these reports with the tortilla, the potato chip, the potato, the bathroom glass, the tree fungus, etc. etc.
 
40.png
HagiaSophia:
I file these reports with the tortilla, the potato chip, the potato, the bathroom glass, the tree fungus, etc. etc.
And the toasted cheese sandwich…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top