Impeachment Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theo520
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, conversely, one could say that I hope what’s left of the Republican party after supporting a President who daily denigrates the office and lies to the American people on a daily basis and nominates unqualified partisan hacks to positions of great importance will someday find it’s soul and repudiate the last three years.

See, your opinion is just an opinion.
Of course John was replying to another poster the same way you are replying to him - not sure if you caught that or not?

The way you describe Trump I would have described Obama…
 
Of course John was replying to another poster the same way you are replying to him - not sure if you caught that or not?

The way you describe Trump I would have described Obama…
If I jumped into a reply to another poster, I apologize.

Well, I thought Obama’s overreach on Executive Orders was bad for the country.
 
Or, conversely, one could say that I hope what’s left of the Republican party after supporting a President who daily denigrates the office and lies to the American people on a daily basis and nominates unqualified partisan hacks to positions of great importance will someday find it’s soul and repudiate the last three years.
I find this so interesting. The previous president denigrated the office and constitution by claiming in an authoritarian way that he could rule with his pen and phone, he nominated partisan hacks like Gun Runner Eric Holder. He overtly lied about his Awful Care Act. He viciously used race to intentionally divide the American people.
Sorry, your complaints come across shallow and hollow.
Like to see where that is in the Special Counsel regulation. I think he was tasked with providing a report to the AG.
Where is it in the regulation that the SC spends $35 m and two years and then says, “duh, I don’t know.”
 
The Democrats would not hesitate for a second to continue throwing Mueller under the bus. They started that bus up when the report came out and they did not like it! His ploy of a "goodbye, I am not going to speak of this again "and then enlarged on his inability to find evidence by suggesting there just wasn’t enough to hang Trump.
Don’t think the Democrats are going to be satisfied with his effort, but they are so
dissatisfied already they can’t stand anymore. Oops, just heard they are going to make him come back! Sick, isn’t it? And the American people are patiently waiting, how long will it take?
 
I find this so interesting. The previous president denigrated the office and constitution by claiming in an authoritarian way that he could rule with his pen and phone, he nominated partisan hacks like Gun Runner Eric Holder. He overtly lied about his Awful Care Act. He viciously used race to intentionally divide the American people.
Sorry, your complaints come across shallow and hollow.
Jon, BOTH Obama and Trump could be guilty of the things each of us charge them with. It’s not a partisan either/or.

They both usurped power they didn’t/don’t have. They both have denigrated the office.

Well, I agree with you about Obama. What say you about Trump?
 
Impeachment for:
  1. Not being Hillary
  2. Not being a Democrat
  3. Not buckling under pressure like RINOs
  4. Being an American rather than a “citizen of the world”
  5. Being for the American Constitution
  6. For seeing it through to find out the real conspirators and the real collusion.
 
I suspect the Dems and Trump haters know this and are scared to death of his success in spite of all their vile efforts to bring him down
 
40.png
JonNC:
I find this so interesting. The previous president denigrated the office and constitution by claiming in an authoritarian way that he could rule with his pen and phone, he nominated partisan hacks like Gun Runner Eric Holder. He overtly lied about his Awful Care Act. He viciously used race to intentionally divide the American people.
Sorry, your complaints come across shallow and hollow.
Jon, BOTH Obama and Trump could be guilty of the things each of us charge them with. It’s not a partisan either/or.

They both usurped power they didn’t/don’t have. They both have denigrated the office.

Well, I agree with you about Obama. What say you about Trump?
I say that Trump is boorish and not a particularly nice person. I say he often speaks in a way that is contrary to the basic civil discourse we should expect from all of us, but particularly our elected officials.
 
I say that Trump is boorish and not a particularly nice person. I say he often speaks in a way that is contrary to the basic civil discourse we should expect from all of us, but particularly our elected officials.
Thank you.
 
Hearing the same vitriol day is n and day out is indeed tiresome. Seems the anti Trumpsters have nothing else other than the memes that have been recycled relentlessly the past two plus years 🤮
 
Last edited:
40.png
JonNC:
I say that Trump is boorish and not a particularly nice person. I say he often speaks in a way that is contrary to the basic civil discourse we should expect from all of us, but particularly our elected officials.
Thank you.
You’re welcome.
I also say that, in terms of policy, he is light years better than Obama was or Clinton would have been.
You say you are not a Democrat. Do you agree with this?
 
40.png
JonNC:
You’re welcome.
I also say that, in terms of policy, he is light years better than Obama was or Clinton would have been.
You say you are not a Democrat. Do you agree with this?
Jon, I’m just shocked that you say Trump has policies! 🤣

Well, to be fair, his policy to to do crazy stuff so everyone is always looking at him. This Mexican tariff stuff is absolutely crazy.

My 401(k) and investment accounts are not doing real well right now.
Well, there you are. It sounds like you were looking for a progressive.
 
Well, there you are. It sounds like you were looking for a progressive.
I think “progressive” is a pejorative nowadays. So, er, thanks?

I am looking for someone who believes in limited government, that bigger government isn’t the answer to our our problems, but at the same time protects us from people/businesses that seem to always do things that are expeditious at the expense of regular people.

I’m anti-abortion. I’m very aware that I am very privileged. I am a veteran and believe I am patriotic. I am more conservative than liberal,and struggle with government’s roll in helping those less fortunate.

Oh, and I like sunsets and long walks on the beach. 😀
 
Jon, BOTH Obama and Trump could be guilty of the things each of us charge them with. It’s not a partisan either/or.

They both usurped power they didn’t/don’t have. They both have denigrated the office.
Some other Presidents to think about, lifted from Mark Steyn:

“Warren Harding, who had a fifteen-year extramarital affair followed by another, not to mention the Teapot Dome scandal. John Kennedy, who devoted time to even more affairs of state: Marilyn Monroe, Gunilla von Post, Judith Campbell Exner, Mary Pinchot Meyer, Marlene Dietrich, Mimi Alford, and his wife’s press secretary, Pamela Turnure. Richard Nixon, who fell short in other areas of greatness. Bill Clinton, another woman attacker: a rape here, an assault there, here a paw, there a jaw, everywhere a claw, claw; with a “Please stop it!” here, and a “Please stop it!” there, and a “Where’s your wife?” here, and a “Where’s your wife?” there, and a “Nay! Nay!” here, and a “Nay! Nay!” there… Want more? OK. Grover Cleveland had a daughter out of wedlock. Chester Arthur was so corrupt and beholden to Roscoe Conkling’s New York “spoils” machine that Charles Guiteau assassinated President James Garfield just because the insane Guiteau was sure that Arthur would name him American consul to Paris as gratitude for giving Chester the Presidency. Franklin Pierce was such a heavy alcoholic all his life that he died of liver cirrhosis. Alongside Chester, Pierce is best remembered as one of America’s two least-remembered Presidents. Not to mention James Buchanan, whose unique leadership skills — he actually expected to be remembered akin to George Washington — saw him usher in the Civil War.”

Things could be worse.
 
Last edited:
I am looking for someone who believes in limited government, that bigger government isn’t the answer to our our problems, but at the same time protects us from people/businesses that seem to always do things that are expeditious at the expense of regular people.
Well, I’m with you here, except I’m far more concerned about what government can do to us. I am concerned about big tech as well.
I’m anti-abortion. I’m very aware that I am very privileged. I am a veteran and believe I am patriotic. I am more conservative than liberal,and struggle with government’s roll in helping those less fortunate.
Sounds like we agree, except for the “privilege “ part. If you’re a veteran, you’re not privileged. I refuse to play the privilege/victim game.
Oh, and I like sunsets and long walks on the beach.
With the hand of my sweet wife of 35 years in one hand and a cold lager in the other. 👍

Doesn’t sound like we disagree on very much.
 
Last edited:
If you read the article more carefully, you will see that what I said is the only subject matter mentioned in the article. And yes, an uninvolved person named Rossi is guessing that the Grand jury will surely nail Trump too. But of course, he doesn’t know anything other than his own hope that it means trouble for Trump.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top