Impeachment Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theo520
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness gracious.

I think he is willfully ignorant of everything that has to do with his office. But, today, he did tweet that he meets with a lot of world leaders, including the “Price of Whales”. SMH.
Maybe it’s spellcheck?
 
Last edited:
He’s the President; it’s been established his twitter account is an instrument to disseminate US policy.
He should pay more attention so he doesn’t embarrass himself and the United States. But, frankly, I don’t know that he knows the real title.
 
🐬🐋🐳🐋🐬

I’m sure Prince Charles will be happy with his new title. He’s an environmentalist.
 
Spellcheck generally leave proper names alone. I would fire the spellchecker.
 
In an ABC News exclusive, President Donald Trump said
As a reporter noted this admission of accepting foreign help in an election establishes intent, an important component in the Mueller report.
 
Last edited:
In an ABC News exclusive, President Donald Trump said he may not alert the FBI to overtures from foreign governments during the 2020 race.
He stands in public and explicit opposition to what his own FBI has stated on the matter.
 
I don’t know whether this is an in-your-face impeach-me-now ploy or whether he really doesn’t understand that this is illegal
Actually, receiving information from foreigners that might be helpful in a campaign isn’t illegal in itself.
 
Actually, receiving information from foreigners that might be helpful in a campaign isn’t illegal in itself.
Tentatively agree, although cleared people have to report the contact to the FBI.

What Trump was asked, though, is whether he would accept information from a foreign government. THAT is totally illegal.
 
If the information was stolen, then it becomes criminal. And I’m not sure pleading ignorance of the matter is a valid defense.

But at some point Trump had to have realized the material was stolen, whether it was from Junior or someone else.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top