@ProVobis. I think this supports what I wrote to you. I conceded those 5,000 or so innocents, but that didn’t matter. Rape really is really just an irrelevant distraction.Does not matter. Your assertion was: “ No one is forcing anyone to do that which causes a human being.” I pointed out that you are in error. Instead of accepting it, you try to change the goalposts. How typical.![]()
And the science of DNA doesn’t matter, either.The DNA cannot determine if something is a human being , because it would make the mutants non-human. The problem for you is that there is no definition of “ what makes an entity a human being .” The biological concept of the “species” depends on the idea that members of the same species are able to procreate with each other. If a mutation prevents this, we have a brand new species. A mule is neither a horse, nor a donkey, even though they share a lot of DNA.
I think the intervening parts are answered by others.
Now to the end:
You say it is not the same, then continue to use the same basic premise: they are really not human, which was the excuse 200+ years ago.No, they don’t. And the expression “pro-abortionist” is incorrect. Pro-choice is the correct word. Besides, the difference between potential and actual is not a political question.
When the soon to be born human being has a choice to live, then it will be pro-choice.
The killing of 800,000 human beings. I don’t see that as “for amusement only”. But then, you’ve expressed the belief they’re not humans, so who cares.I have no problem to read and respond to your incorrect definitions and assertions. I hope that others will learn from them. And besides it is “for amusement only”, as the old pinball machines used to say.
Last edited: