The fact that he did what he wanted then means he was complicit in the attempt to overturn an election. I prefer to think him merely incompetent.Jon, I think he did exactly what he meant to do, and was not incompetent
The fact that he did what he wanted then means he was complicit in the attempt to overturn an election. I prefer to think him merely incompetent.Jon, I think he did exactly what he meant to do, and was not incompetent
And just as many times, it has been shown that the objects you point to are merely parts of another.Ergo, the attempt to define a human BEING as having a a specific DNA is incorrect. And that was pointed out many times.
It is sad that you cannot see any more of women then sexual gratification and perversion.You can try to use different words, but the fact remains: “forcing a woman to carry a pregnancy to term, contrary to her desires” - means that she is “de facto” relegated her to become a breeding sack. As I said, I understand that this is your opinion, but be up-front and honest about it.
The DNA of an organism, just like another other organism.That is not the problem. The question is: “what constitutes a human BEING”? Not “virtually”, “scientifically”.
Again, you are expressing your view of women and child bearing, not mine. In America, you are welcome to yours.You can try to use different words, but the fact remains: “forcing a woman to carry a pregnancy to term, contrary to her desires” - means that she is “de facto” relegated her to become a breeding sack. As I said, I understand that this is your opinion, but be up-front and honest about it.
Your language contradicts this.Of course I do.
Oh, you got an answer. It is just inconvenient to the gospel of abortion. I believe a human being exists at conception. I recognize that we live in a pluralist society, so I’m reluctantly willing to accept heartbeat as a minimum.I merely ask to present a coherent definition of “what is a human BEING”. And so far did not get an answer.
I think what is lost on you, and others, is that it is really hard to conduct a coup through the bureaucracy. Almost impossible. Saying that the special counsel was complicit in a plot to overthrow the election is overblown hyperbolic rhetoric.The fact that he did what he wanted then means he was complicit in the attempt to overturn an election. I prefer to think him merely incompetent.
It’s more of an ‘ousting’ than a coup.I think what is lost on you, and others, is that it is really hard to conduct a coup through the bureaucracy. Almost impossible. Saying that the special counsel was complicit in a plot to overthrow the election is overblown hyperbolic rhetoric.
If Trump was an upstanding citizen and just not liked by some in government I think your idea might have some legs. But that’s not the case.Deep state was forced to eat something they didn’t like and reacted against it. A deep state version of puking.
I agree, though this is probably theI think what is lost on you, and others, is that it is really hard to conduct a coup through the bureaucracy. Almost impossible. Saying that the special counsel was complicit in a plot to overthrow the election is overblown hyperbolic rhetoric.
And yet no criminal indictment was extant in the report.Trump is, in the minds of some (including me), a criminal, a grifter,. It doesn’t matter if he’s convinced you he shares your views or will overturn Roe or brings jobs back to America or keep those terrible brown people out or whatever else you believe. At his core he’s not worthy of the Office.
I don’t think those involved in the Russia hoax share your willingness to accept that he is president.BUT, at the same time, the election is the election. He won. He’s the President. We are not trying to overthrow the election - we are hoping that he is held accountable for his actions.
Again. No crimes, no indictment, no charges.If Trump was an upstanding citizen and just not liked by some in government I think your idea might have some legs. But that’s not the case.
Oh, you mean like JFK and RFK?On just one simple point, nepotism, do you think any other person who conceivably would have won the Presidency would have Jared and Ivanka as top advisors? Anyone? No.
Volume I of the report said that Mueller found not enough evidence of collusion/conspiracy due to a lack of cooperation and witnesses taking the fifth, etc.I don’t think those involved in the Russia hoax share your willingness to accept that he is president.
And the investigation brought no charges, no indictment, no criminal act and no criminal intent.
Over a million documents turned over. Not a single incident of executive privilege or attorney client privilege. Absolutely no obstruction. He had absolute complete cooperation from the president, except the president chose not to submit to a perjury trap.Volume I of the report said that Mueller found not enough evidence of collusion/conspiracy due to a lack of cooperation and witnesses taking the fifth, etc.
If he thought they were obstruction he had an obligation to charge it, or state without wavering that they were obstruction. Otherwise, they are not obstruction.Volume II has at least ten occurrences of possible collusion that Mueller felt he could not charge the President with.
Then you are reading your bias into it. The DOJ, Deputy AG and AG disagree with you, and by his actions, so did Mueller.So, no, I don’t accept no charges, no indictment, no criminal act and no criminal intent. as a synopsis of the report.
Please state why the people you mentioned are “corrupt”.No. The president is not limited on who he/she chooses for advisers. We look at the host of corrupt actors that Obama had - Holder, Comey, Clapper, Brennan. Jared and Ivanka, by comparison, are a breath of fresh air.
You say it’s not the case but fail to support yourself. It is not disputed that Trump is not popular in the DC beltway. I doubt the Struck and Page tweets were out of the ordinary in spite of their lack of ethics.If Trump was an upstanding citizen and just not liked by some in government I think your idea might have some legs. But that’s not the case.
You’re joking right? It’s allowed and expected POTUS will bring in friends and family into his inner circle, people POTUS believes they can rely upon.On just one simple point, nepotism, do you think any other person who conceivably would have won the Presidency would have Jared and Ivanka as top advisors? Anyone? No.
You are the one arguing it.Sure it is yours. You just do not wish to be honest about it.
His posts indicate PR is a more likely background than economics.Why do you keep referring to women as a breeding sack?
Holder- gun walkingPlease state why the people you mentioned are “corrupt”.
That’s not for you to say. The president can choose advisers.As for Javanka - they are simply not qualified to be Presidential advisors, and, consequently, the President is not getting the best advice possible. RFK is the precise reason for the anti-nepotism laws.
It doesn’t matter. They have the president’s trust.But, please, tell us how Jared and Ivanka are such great political forces that any other President would have tapped them as senior advisors. You can’t.