P
ProVobis
Guest
Similarly if Trump were to lose in 2020, he could run again in 2024. I think that’s happened before.
If anything should be investigated, the letter and information Comey sent to Congressional Republicans 11 days before election should be researched for its origins IMO.Comey - leaked information. Complicit in the plan
Not to mention Trump’s appointment of Mitch McConnell’s wife to his Cabinet. That got a few rules changed in the Senate I bet.As for Javanka - they are simply not qualified to be Presidential advisors, and, consequently, the President is not getting the best advice possible. RFK is the precise reason for the anti-nepotism laws.
As I recall she was well qualified for the job, the left agreed.Not to mention Trump’s appointment of Mitch McConnell’s wife to his Cabinet. That got a few rules changed in the Senate I bet.
No, friends are one thing. Family is prohibited by the spirit of the anti nepotism law. in the case of most Presidents, those friends have policy experience and have been with the President in state or congressional positions.You’re joking right? It’s allowed and expected POTUS will bring in friends and family into his inner circle, people POTUS believes they can rely upon.
The fact they are not is paid is to get around the anti nepotism laws. And, there are two less people in the West Wing with policy chops and the President’s ear because of them. And, they are unclearable by any normal standard.Jared and Ivanka are volunteer staff , they don’t take salaries and they don’t run any departments of the Government. They didn’t take a job from someone else. At most you can focus whether they are at all effective in an advisory role.
I’ll take your tack on these - the one you use with Trump. None of these people were charged or convicted with the things you allege. they must be false. Oh, I think you should look up the definition of corrupt.Holder- gun walking
Comey - leaked information. Complicit in the plan to get the Clinton/Russia Dossier into the press.
Brennan- lied regularly in the media about having specific information about collusion. He probably obstructed justice
Clapper- lies under oath
Nope.The fact they are not is paid is to get around the anti nepotism laws.
Wow. Just wow.I can’t speak to all these allegations you posted,however the fake story re the McCain navel ship is just that fake,! I don’t doubt that many of these other comments are fake as well.
I follow people from all sides of the political spectrum to make sure I don’t exist in an echo chamber. I choose not to be willfully ignorant.Maybe you should change your twitter feed.
Read the rest…Just When Mueller Thought He Was Out
At this point, Mueller would have become one of the few people who knew everything about Crossfire Hurricane and the predication for its birth. It stands to reason, then, that the multi-pronged investigation, overseen by AG Barr, to find out why the FBI operation began and how it was conducted, will reach out to touch Mueller himself.
Considering the position Mueller occupied as the man who held in his hands the fate of a sitting president, there are some very big questions that need to be answered : How aware was Mueller that the FBI based its counterintelligence operation upon unverified opposition research paid for by Trump’s election opponent and upon comments solicited from Trump campaign people by FBI and CIA informants?
If Mueller was entirely unaware of these facts, then the FBI withheld from him information vital to his own investigation. If he was aware of them, then he knew from the beginning that his own assigned task was rooted in political mischief and undercover surveillance of U.S. citizens. That would mean he either ignored or concealed wrongdoing within the senior ranks of the FBI.
Do not forget the precedent was set with the refusal to accept the 2016 results. If a party explores new tactics and strategy to get what it wants, it should expect that to rebound on them. We have seen this over and over again. Doesn’t matter which side starts it. Plenty of precedent there.The Trump camp is laying groundwork to dispute a possible unfavorable outcome in 2020. Sit back and watch the show folks!