Impeachment Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theo520
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choosing to not be willfully ignorant is admirable,however,these days the msm,and various news outlets devoted to anti trump fake news is t helping you any.
With all due respect and in Christian love, you called the actual words of actual people fake news. Don’t know what to say after that.
 
Do not forget the precedent was set with the refusal to accept the 2016 results.
…except that did not actually happen. Democratic politicians truthfully pointed out that Trump did not win the popular vote, and that he was aided by foreign interference through social media. But none of them refused to accept that he was, for the time being, the president.

But what is being alleged now is that Trump may actually refuse to relinquish power by some sort of emergency declaration or martial law. I don’t know if that is very likely, but if that does happen it would be on a whole new level beyond what you accuse the Democrats of.
 
…except that did not actually happen. Democratic politicians truthfully pointed out that Trump did not win the popular vote, and that he was aided by foreign interference through social media. But none of them refused to accept that he was, for the time being, the president.

But what is being alleged now is that Trump may actually refuse to relinquish power by some sort of emergency declaration or martial law. I don’t know if that is very likely, but if that does happen it would be on a whole new level beyond what you accuse the Democrats of.
They didn’t just not accept the vote, there is now evidence of conspiracy to remove Trump from office. The Spygate investigation will be a humdinger.
 
They didn’t just not accept the vote, there is now evidence of conspiracy to remove Trump from office. The Spygate investigation will be a humdinger.
I think you need to separate the people who don’t accept the outcome of the election (mainly Democrats) and people who are appalled at what the duly-elected President is doing (Democrats, former Republicans, thinking people)
 
So, purely hypothetical, but what if he loses a close one and refuses to leave?
 
So, purely hypothetical, but what if he loses a close one and refuses to leave?
Interesting question. If he doesn’t leave the White House, and doesn’t go to the inauguration, what does it matter?

He can’t stop things. The military will follow the President, whomever that is after the oath of office is administered. He will just disgrace himself if he doesn’t leave. I hope that the staff abandons him at that point.
 
I think there is an indictment waiting for Trump as soon as his time is up.
 
A blastocyst is not a human being, only a bunch of cells. ….Quote the Economist

Scientifically speaking everything that is needed for the functioning cells to one day be the President of the United States, is already programmed within these cells.

It’s on science alone you loose your argument, other than the moral implication of taking the life of an organism that is destined to walk, talk, act, react, and rationalize…with thumbs. This is indeed a “human” and this human is at it’s most primary form of development.

We don’t stop with the development after we are born, we don’t stop with development even at our age, because the cells of our organs are aging as we write these words. There is no scientific method to halt this aging process, it was deigned into us as zygotes, and embryos.

So get with the program!~This is simply one stage in your development when you realize that even at our ages, it’s programmed within us that we maintain the capability to learn. Adaptation began in the womb.
 
And why did Trump bring his adult children on a state visit?

Does he think they are part of his “royal” family?
 
And why did Trump bring his adult children on a state visit?

Does he think they are part of his “royal” family?
It’s hardly uncommon for families to tag along on business trips to destination locations.
AF1 has enough seats.

If my dad was alive, and he was meeting the Queen,
I’d sure as heck try to be there 😋

Paulin, you are inordinately focused on ‘scandal minutiae’ rather than actual policy
 
Last edited:
It’s hardly uncommon for families to tag along on business trips to destination locations.
AF1 has enough seats.
This wasn’t a “business trip” and there wasn’t room on AF1 - they flew by other means, which sorta cements the fact they weren’t part of any official delegation.

I’m amazed that Trump supporters don’t find this strange. Eric and Donny Jr have no position in the government and yet invited themselves to a state visit. Earlier in the year, they caused a slew of Melania’s invited guests to be kicked out of the state of the union and relegated to a separate room with a TV so they could attend.

Trump truly wants to be a king/dictator and wants his family to be the royals.
 
I am pretty sure that this is what hurts Trump real bad. That Obama won a peace prize and he did not.
I certainly do doubt that. I should have been an embarrassment to Obama, and I think it was.
To run a casino into bankruptcy?
This bogus assertion is like the rest. The casino business in Atlantic City went sour. He took the casino business into Chapter 11. Everybody got paid that had a claim the judge approved, and he sold out for a profit later. Doesn’t seem like much of a failure to me. But it makes Democrats feel better to say it, I guess.
He tried to heal the wounds of the racial divide.
Obama was the worst racial divider this country has had in recent times other than Louis Farrakhan.
Of course, all that could be forgiven, if he did not try to destroy our Constitutional Republic
Tell us how he did that, specifically, not in platitudes.
 
This wasn’t a “business trip” and there wasn’t room on AF1 - they flew by other means, which sorta cements the fact they weren’t part of any official delegation.

I’m amazed that Trump supporters don’t find this strange. Eric and Donny Jr have no position in the government and yet invited themselves to a state visit. Earlier in the year, they caused a slew of Melania’s invited guests to be kicked out of the state of the union and relegated to a separate room with a TV so they could attend.

Trump truly wants to be a king/dictator and wants his family to be the royals.
There is always room on AF1. But now the question is who paid for their “other means”? I would not agree with a special plane for them at Govt expense, though SS is gotta travel. Maybe they could fly with their SS detail in military cargo.

A state visit is definitely a ‘business meeting’ for POTUS. Wouldn’t you want to see first hand the pomp and circumstance of such a state visit???

I remain surprised that you think they shouldn’t want to be there. You really do seem to find offense with every nuance when it comes to trump.
 
So, purely hypothetical, but what if he loses a close one and refuses to leave?
Then the Wizard of Oz can summon his space alien friends to haul him to the back side of the moon. :roll_eyes:
 
Might be time for you to look into a new hobbie rather than hyper focusing on everything Trump
 
I remain surprised that you think they shouldn’t want to be there. You really do seem to find offense with every nuance when it comes to trump.
Oh, I believe they definitely wanted to be there as members of the American royal family. I just don’t think it was appropriate.

I think there are a lot of things to find offense with when it comes to Trump. I’m not looking for things - they just present themselves.
 
The envy over everything Trump really
amazes me. Definitely not a healthy obsession.
 
The envy over everything Trump really
amazes me. Definitely not a healthy obsession.
Envy? Definitely not the right term. Disgust. Concern. Shock.

But, I could turn it around on Trump supporters who believe that absolutely everything he does is normal and okay because he nominated Supremes. I haven’t said anything false, Trump supporters just don’t like to hear it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top