Impeachment Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theo520
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your disgust, concern and shock is understandable. How could this despicable
man have beaten Hillary Rodham Clinton?
He is not a politician! How dare he try and
work his way into the political world of
Washington D.C.! He is not one of them. He doesn’t deserve to be treated like all the other politicians voted into office. Day in and day out they search for any news they can spin
in a negative light to feed the frenzy over
Trump envy and hate.
 
Day in and day out they search for any news they can
They don’t have to search as it’s delivered to them, in Japan, UK, as well as tweeted all over the world. He has to be the loudest person on this planet.
 
They don’t have to search as it’s delivered to them, in Japan, UK, as well as tweeted all over the world. He has to be the loudest person on this planet.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
They don’t have to search as it’s delivered to them, in Japan, UK, as well as tweeted all over the world. He has to be the loudest person on this planet.
That’s really a choice by the Media.
With other presidents they chose to edit out such things, like LBJ flopping out his manhood or really any speech that was ‘un presidential’ but uttered by Presidents.
 
I haven’t said anything false , Trump supporters just don’t like to hear it.
To say something false, you have to assert some fact. Simply saying mean things like having “Disgust, concern or shock” is just a statement of personal feelings.
Trump truly wants to be a king/dictator and wants his family to be the royals
And things like this are just expressions of personal malice. No facts.
 
He has acted in prolife ways, and for that the Dems will never forgive him. If he supported abortion tomorrow, they would change their tune completely.
 
To say something false, you have to assert some fact. Simply saying mean things like having “Disgust, concern or shock” is just a statement of personal feelings.
Yes, what I say as facts, such as “Trump said this.” are true. Opinions are opinions. Didn’t know I had to spell that part out.
 
I think you need to separate the people who don’t accept the outcome of the election (mainly Democrats) and people who are appalled at what the duly-elected President is doing (Democrats, former Republicans, thinking people)
It’s kind of hard to take anything you say seriously when you post stuff like this. I guess you don’t think any Republicans are capable of thought? Maybe you didn’t intend to say that, but that’s how I read it.
 
Yes, what I say as facts, such as “Trump said this.” are true
That wouldn’t necessarily be “true” as you could be mistaken. Sometimes people state a fact thinking it’s true, when it isn’t.
 
They were invited!
Depends on what “invited” means. Seems they invited themselves.

About a month before the Europe trip, several members of the Trump family informed the White House that they wanted to participate. (Ms. Trump said on Twitter that she was “joining the U.S. delegation” for the visit.) There were loose discussions of them traveling on Air Force One, but the plane was already packed with government officials and the first lady, Melania Trump. Ivanka Trump left for Britain on Saturday, while Mr. Kushner traveled separately from the Middle East.

 
If they need to pay for their ride, I am sure they would be happy to do so.
 
Groping for fresh insult material? Not very interesting. At any rate, it was a very nice welcome and enjoyable to watch the activities and the Royals.
Queen Elizabeth looks very engaging and active. Her life has truly been a story for the century!
 
Obama and Mrs. managed to freight dozens of people numerous times. The really BIG one was to Kenya - his home.
 
It’s kind of hard to take anything you say seriously when you post stuff like this. I guess you don’t think any Republicans are capable of thought? Maybe you didn’t intend to say that, but that’s how I read it.
Guy, I wrote what I wrote. You can infer from it what you want.

Frankly, I’m not sure what I think about the remaining Republicans.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top