Impeachment Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theo520
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a month before the Europe trip, several members of the Trump family informed the White House that they wanted to participate . (Ms. Trump said on Twitter that she was “joining the U.S. delegation” for the visit.) There were loose discussions of them traveling on Air Force One, but the plane was already packed with government officials and the first lady, Melania Trump. Ivanka Trump left for Britain on Saturday, while Mr. Kushner traveled separately from the Middle East.
What’s offensive about this? Sounds like they flew commercial and didn’t bump anyone already planning to take AF1
 
Theo, they have nothing to do with the US Government, nothing to do with the Administration.

Why would they go other than they felt entitled as part of the American royal family? Yes, that’s over the top, but I think it fits.
 
Volume I of the report said that Mueller found not enough evidence of collusion/conspiracy due to a lack of cooperation and witnesses taking the fifth, etc.
If only it weren’t for the pesky Constitution that doesn’t force people to testify against themselves we would have had everything we need. Let’s bring back torture.
 
You may be onto something there. Might bring the national and corporate crime rate down.
 
Eric and Don Jr are specifically not supposed to be involved in the government because they are running Trump businesses.
 
Did Barron go? It would have been a good history lesson for him.

I saw Ivanka, she had a tiara on at the dinner and Jared wanted to wear one too.
 
Last edited:
I think members of the royal family wore tiaras, but not Ivanka or Melania and certainly not Jared!
 
Ha, it was just my sarcasm to people saying they were jealous and wish they were the royal family. :)😉
 
That’s mostly what the Dems in here post when it comes to Trump. “Royalty”, “wearing tiaras”, on and on…
 
Last edited:
That’s mostly what the Dems in here post when it comes to Trump. “Royalty”, “wearing tiaras”, on and on…
A search “in here” reveals that “tiara” was posted by Ridgerunner, kat07, 7_Sorrows, and Theo520, anf that “royalty” was posted by Ridgerunner, and in the "Donald Trump’s UK visit … ", thread, by (name removed by moderator).
 
Last edited:
I don’t know why Theo’s post was quoted. I meant to quote Kat.
 
I found this graphic in a CNN article this morning. I wonder, what does the composition of the Republican party have to do with impeachment chances and how that would play with the base and with the country.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top