Impeachment Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theo520
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the right to perform home-schooling or (if you can afford) choose a private school.
So far. Sanders and others continue to promote “college at the expense of others”, but only public colleges. This is a clear attack on private colleges, an attempt to squeeze out non-statist education.
But that isn’t the real issue. The real issue is progressives want to wrest control on public k-12 education from state and local control where it belongs.
 
40.png
JonNC:
To blazes with words.
Well, then… have a good life.
Nothing to dispute, I see. That’s fine.
 
Last edited:
Nothing to dispute, I see. That’s fine.
Lot’s to dispute. But all would involve using “words”, which you don’t care about. But if you think that you “won” something… be my guest.
 
40.png
JonNC:
Nothing to dispute, I see. That’s fine.
Lot’s to dispute. But all would involve using “words”, which you don’t care about. But if you think that you “won” something… be my guest.
Wow! There seems to be a greater misunderstanding of words than I thought.
I was making a comparison to actions, as in, Trump’s actions since election not only do not point to authoritarianism, but quite the opposite. Not only do his action not reflect a dismissal of the constitution, but compared to the progressive all out attack on its basic principles of individual rights and strictly limited government, he is fairly pro-constitution, regardless of what his words say.
 
Oh, you mean like Clinton
I mentioned on another thread that I may begin to believe in TDS when he is not in office and people still to work criticism of him into threads, no matter how irrelevant.
 
I didn’t ask him that, but assume that Senator still holds a clearance, and maintains some involvement in affairs of state.
Why would someone nearly two decades out of federal government need to know anything about “ affairs of state”?
 
Why would someone nearly two decades out of federal government need to know anything about “ affairs of state”?
As I said, I did not ask. In fact, I never even thought to ask.
 
Last edited:
As I said, I did not ask. In fact, I never even thought to ask.
Rhetorical question pointing out the absurdity of someone like Kerrey, who’s been out of government for decades still being briefed on national security matters that can’t possibly have a need to know.
 
Why would someone nearly two decades out of federal government need to know anything about “ affairs of state”?
I think it’s a perk, which also allows them to better lobby, give speeches, etc.
 
My understanding is it is so current government employees can get advice from previous people that held the same position without having to go thru the vetting process. For example, If Pompeo wanted to talk to Condi Rice or Kissinger about current events in comparison to events when they were the Secretaries (after all, there is nothing new under the sun 🌞 ), he could share classified information with them to give them a better idea of what he was seeing.
 
…he is fairly pro-constitution, regardless of what his words say.
Yes, Trump says: don’t believe what you see, don’t believe what you hear… sheesh! Every member of the media is the enemy of the people. Sorry, if you still support him, that is your business. I will keep my opinion to myself.
 
40.png
JonNC:
…he is fairly pro-constitution, regardless of what his words say.
Yes, Trump says: don’t believe what you see, don’t believe what you hear… sheesh! Every member of the media is the enemy of the people. Sorry, if you still support him, that is your business. I will keep my opinion to myself.
You will keep your opinion to yourself?🤣
Yes, Every member who has participated in falsehoods and lies in order to push the Russia collusion hoax and undermine the election is an enemy of our republican system of government.
I support all of the good things he’s done so far. I oppose all of the wrong things he’s done so far. His judicial appointments are great. His unwillingness to require a balanced budget without tax increases is wrong.
 
Last edited:
Rhetorical question pointing out the absurdity
IOW you have no idea what work he is invovled in or who is asking for his insight.
The issue is not absurdity but all the things that are unknown to you,
 
he could share classified information with them to give them a better idea of what he was seeing.
Not all members of Congress have access to classified information and those who do certainly can’t share it with those who don’t have a security clearance for classified information. When you retire if you once had security clearance it typically will expire within 2 years if you don’t need to have it re-activated for say a new job.
 
IOW you have no idea what work he is invovled in or who is asking for his insight.
The issue is not absurdity but all the things that are unknown to you,
Who are you that you need to know national security issues? Are you cleared to know what Kerrey “knows”? And post your knowledge of it on an open forum? Loose lips sink ships, or so I’ve heard.
 
Last edited:
Who are you that you need to know national security issues? Are you cleared to know what Kerrey “knows”? And post your knowledge of it on an open forum? Loose lips sink ships, or so I’ve heard.
Your request for personal information about is denied.
 
Are you actually making a claim that I divulged classified information? Can you quote something “classified”?
How could I? I don’t have need to know. That’s how classified information works.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top