• Thread starter Thread starter jdnation
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdnation

Implanted Microchips Common As Cellphones Within A Decade

Prison Planet | April 15 2005

THE AGE SNIP: Forget mobile phones as the hottest new media technology - for anyone under 30, handsets as we know them will be gone in 20 years. The world’s tech-savvy youngsters will be using microchip implants to communicate and transact.

Last April, Barcelona’s Baja Beach Club began microchipping its VIP nightclub members, to let them into exclusive areas and clock up drinks and food via a chip implant in the arm produced by VeriChip Corporation. Within a decade, Mr Grulke (pictured) says, microchips will be common. Already two scientists at Britain’s Warwick University have chips embedded under their skin that let them send emails just by thinking.

“Twenty years from now, we (older generations) will still hate it, but kids will never know a world without it.”

The arrival of the hip, young microchippers is only the start of radical industry-changing trends that Mr Grulke says big companies are struggling to address because of their reluctance for “radical innovation”.

For years many predicted that the government would use a stage-managed crisis to force people to take the chip.

Over the past decade we’ve seen the propagandists chip away at rational people’s natural revulsion at the implantable microchip, first by introducing it for lost pets and then for lost children. Child abduction figures, which in fact have been steadily falling since 1979, were hyped in the summer of 2002 as a test run to see if people would willingly turn to the chip.

It seemed to have some degree of success. A July 2004 MSN poll showed that 20% would happily take an implantable microchip.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/april2005/150405chipping2.jpg

Government workers in Mexico are being forced to take the chip or lose their job. Staff of Mexico’s attorney general (pictured) had to take the chip in order to access secure areas.

However, the tactic guaranteed to have the most success is simply to sell the chip as a fashion statement through youth culture. As mentioned in the above article, nightclubs across Europe are already using the chip to access VIP areas and automatically pay for drinks.

Conrad Chase, owner of Baja Beach Club in Barcelona, was told by the Verichip CEO that there was a plan to use the VeriChip as a global implantable identity system.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/april2005/150405chipping3.jpg

Over the next few years you will only see the marketing of techno-slavery increase. Football players will be implanted with the chip to track their movements around the field and their heart rate. The MTV ‘Cribs’ show will feature the coolest rap stars opening garage doors, car doors and fridges with a simple thought, now that they have the chip.

Everyone will want the chip. Your child will be made to feel socially inadequate if they don’t take the chip.

Where did all this begin?

By pure coincidence (ahem) IBM, the company behind Verichip, the major retailer of implantable chips, also ran the cataloging system used by the Nazis to store information on Jews in Hitler Germany. Something tells me we should be a tad more concerned about that than who’s going to win American Idol.

No way that thing is going in my body or in my kids! I’ll turn mama bear mode on first.

40.png
JimO:
Really, really scary stuff, for a lot of reasons.
People said the same thing about Social Security Numbers, the internet, cordless phones, e-mail, magnetic stripes that contain data of credit cards & driver’s license, etc. All it is doing is streamlining data storage.

40.png
jdnation:
By pure coincidence (ahem) IBM, the company behind Verichip, the major retailer of implantable chips, also ran the cataloging system used by the Nazis to store information on Jews in Hitler Germany. Something tells me we should be a tad more concerned about that than who’s going to win American Idol.
It was either their German or French division that built the machines that catalogued the info on Jews.

40.png
wabrams:
People said the same thing about Social Security Numbers, the internet, cordless phones, e-mail, magnetic stripes that contain data of credit cards & driver’s license, etc. All it is doing is streamlining data storage.
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m no endtimes fanatic, but I must point out that if there is going to be a physical “mark of the beast” people will say the same thing about it, as well, and those who won’t take it will look like crazy, religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists.

40.png
JimO:
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m no endtimes fanatic, but I must point out that if there is going to be a physical “mark of the beast” people will say the same thing about it, as well, and those who won’t take it will look like crazy, religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists.
I disagree. The mark of the beast will be something that will be common through out any age; universal.

40.png
wabrams:
Dear friend

Yes they did and people have worried about every new technology that hits the streets, but I am inclined to think it is very different to have a chip in your body than a cordless phone.

Is it possible to access this chip remotely and if so is it possible for people to hack into it and obtain personal information or indeed mess with thought processes or psychology of a person? etc.

Also my thoughts are my private space between God and I. I am not inclined to have anyone know my thoughts whether they are good or otherwise!

I am wary of this purely because it is INSIDE my body, it’s not like it is a replacement heart valve or a new hip replacement! I cannot trust authorities that much to let them invade my body with technology that I do not fully know the capabilities of.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

40.png
wabrams:
I disagree. The mark of the beast will be something that will be common through out any age; universal.
The infrastructure and technology have never before existed to “mark” people in this way. These systems are not even yet in place, but may be within a generation. Perhaps SSNs, the internet, cordless phones, etc., were all part of the process that will ultimately lead to the mark.

40.png
JimO:
The infrastructure and technology have never before existed to “mark” people in this way. These systems are not even yet in place, but may be within a generation. Perhaps SSNs, the internet, cordless phones, etc., were all part of the process that will ultimately lead to the mark.
But the mark will be something that would even be familiar to someone of Jesus’ time.

40.png
springbreeze:
Dear friend

Yes they did and people have worried about every new technology that hits the streets, but I am inclined to think it is very different to have a chip in your body than a cordless phone.

Is it possible to access this chip remotely and if so is it possible for people to hack into it and obtain personal information or indeed mess with thought processes or psychology of a person? etc.

Also my thoughts are my private space between God and I. I am not inclined to have anyone know my thoughts whether they are good or otherwise!

I am wary of this purely because it is INSIDE my body, it’s not like it is a replacement heart valve or a new hip replacement! I cannot trust authorities that much to let them invade my body with technology that I do not fully know the capabilities of.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa
No one is going to be able to access your thoughts. And as far as hacking, anyone can get anything they want to know about you by hacking any computer hooked up to the internet (SSA, doctor’s office, your computer, DMV, banks/creditors, etc.).

I wouldn’t take the chip, but I’d agree that it is a pretty cool technology. It’s not the chip itself that is evil, but how it will be used and abused. For the time being it seems okay, but nobody knows the potential of it during the reign of the anti-Christ.

What I find remarkable is how well the Bible could possibly have predicted such technologies.

40.png
wabrams:
As far as I’m concerned, the authorities can do their “data storage” OUTSIDE my body!

40.png
CarolAnnSFO:
As far as I’m concerned, the authorities can do their “data storage” OUTSIDE my body!
And 60 years ago people said the gov’t could do their data storage w/o a 9 digit number.

40.png
jdnation:
I wouldn’t take the chip, but I’d agree that it is a pretty cool technology. It’s not the chip itself that is evil, but how it will be used and abused. For the time being it seems okay, but nobody knows the potential of it during the reign of the anti-Christ.

What I find remarkable is how well the Bible could possibly have predicted such technologies.
ANY technology can be used for nefarious purposes and abused.

As to your last sentence, what do you mean?

40.png
wabrams:
No one is going to be able to access your thoughts. And as far as hacking, anyone can get anything they want to know about you by hacking any computer hooked up to the internet (SSA, doctor’s office, your computer, DMV, banks/creditors, etc.).
Wrong they already have technology that works with prosthetic limbs and your brain tells your fake arm what to do.NO I will NOT take any of that in my body nor will my children.They can can paint it pretty all they want but I do not buy it:nope:

40.png
wabrams:
But the mark will be something that would even be familiar to someone of Jesus’ time.
I disagree. Revelation is apocalyptic prophesy. Prophesy commonly included imagery that couldn’t be understood at the time it was given.

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Wrong they already have technology that works with prosthetic limbs and your brain tells your fake arm what to do.NO I will NOT take any of that in my body nor will my children.They can can paint it pretty all they want but I do not buy it:nope:
It’s a one way street. Your prosthetic limb can’t tell your brain it’s broken, etc.

40.png
wabrams:
It’s a one way street. Your prosthetic limb can’t tell your brain it’s broken, etc.
Don’t trust them wabrams:eek: Just don’t do it:eek: :eek: :eek:

40.png
wabrams:
And 60 years ago people said the gov’t could do their data storage w/o a 9 digit number.
True, but that 9-digit number is not tattooed on my body. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back