S
Spirithound
Guest
How will the new translation be implemented? Will it be all at once, or over a period? Will we, the laity receive training on our new responses?
Your archbishop is very astute liturgically. In fact he was up for chairmanship of the BCDW but lost the vote. I am sure he will keep with the timetable for implementation once it is decided by the bishops conference.Our diocese in Detroit is right now studying how to best impliment the changes. IMHO they’re going to go sly with many of the clergy and lay people like a lead balloon. I guess we’ll have to wait and see how strict the Archbishop will be on the timetable for implimentation once it is determined.
Hopefully he is as astute financially as well. Our last Archbishop, methinks, got some very bad financial advice.Your archbishop is very astute liturgically. In fact he was up for chairmanship of the BCDW but lost the vote. I am sure he will keep with the timetable for implementation once it is decided by the bishops conference.
A very good friend of mine is on the Clergy Committee in the archdiocese. Archbishop Vigernon has indicated that he is interested in keeping to the timetable. He is very much in favor of the new translation.Our diocese in Detroit is right now studying how to best impliment the changes. IMHO they’re going to go sly with many of the clergy and lay people like a lead balloon. I guess we’ll have to wait and see how strict the Archbishop will be on the timetable for implimentation once it is determined.
None better than thisHopefully he is as astute financially as well. Our last Archbishop, methinks, got some very bad financial advice.
If you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners in order to receive back the same amount.
Luke 6:33-35"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High
"
I would expect dioceses will have catechesis sessions for lay people, or else provide training for priests so that they can catechize their own parishes.How will the new translation be implemented? Will it be all at once, or over a period? Will we, the laity receive training on our new responses?
Matt 25:14-30None better than this
Luke 6:33-35
Our new bishop come Feb. 2 (Bp. Daniel Flores) is your former auxiliary bishop. I’m guessing he might look to Detroit for a model of how to implement it.Our diocese in Detroit is right now studying how to best impliment the changes. IMHO they’re going to go sly with many of the clergy and lay people like a lead balloon. I guess we’ll have to wait and see how strict the Archbishop will be on the timetable for implimentation once it is determined.
FYI, you are getting a great bishop. We will miss him dearly.Our new bishop come Feb. 2 (Bp. Daniel Flores) is your former auxiliary bishop. I’m guessing he might look to Detroit for a model of how to implement it.
I was going to take one of his classes at the Seminary this year too…our loss, your gain.FYI, you are getting a great bishop. We will miss him dearly.