In Conversation with God

• Thread starter Thread starter trimont
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cricket,

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words and prayers. I will keep you posted. I’ll write about the ceremony after it takes place on June 19th (the feast of the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary).

Thank you again for your kindness and support!

Ave Maria!
Amy
(soon to be Sr. Mary Agnes, FTI) 🙂

40.png
Amy:
Yes, I do the Liturgy of the Hours (AKA Divine Office) as well. I am required to do so. I am about to become a novice if the Franciscan Tertiaries of the Immaculate on the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of the BVM on June 19. I’m so excited, I can barely sit still!! It has been two long years of writing almost every night. It has all been worth every minute.

So, I was an aspirant first, a postulant for a little over a year and will be a novice for one year, taking the “Marian Vow of Unlimited Consectation” and a religious name. My name will be Sr. Mary Agnes. The astetical and spiritual practices are pretty strict, but it’s just what I need! 🙂

Next year I will make my Profession, receive the habit, a religious title and then will renew my profession for two more years until I am fully Professed.

If you are interested, you can check out our website:
marymediatrix.com/

And the specific area of the site for the Tertiaties (Third Order) is at:
marymediatrix.com/rel_life/fti.shtml

Please keep me in your prayers as I embark on this new form of life. : pray:

Ave Maria!
Amy
Count on my prayers for you, Amy. Praise and thanksgiving be to Our LORD!

This book is heavy duty and solid. I got mine today, so excited. Thank you!!👍

Marie–

You are indeed thinking of the new-agey work ‘Conversations with God’ which was not Catholic at all.

By contrast, the subject 7-volume set by Fr. Fernandez should not be mentioned in the same sentence with the former work. This Catholic set is EPIC and is completely free of doctrinal error. These books are a treasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back