M
Mandychu22
Guest
Are there certain Masses (Palm Sunday, Easter Sunday, etc.) that require the use of incense?
I’m fairly allergic to the stuff, and have blacked out before in smaller Churches as a result of its use. I usually have to leave the building long before Mass is over to avoid it (which can be annoying when I want to stay for adoration), and I know I’m not the only one in that situation.
This is a question in two parts (well, 3 if you count the first question):
I’m fairly allergic to the stuff, and have blacked out before in smaller Churches as a result of its use. I usually have to leave the building long before Mass is over to avoid it (which can be annoying when I want to stay for adoration), and I know I’m not the only one in that situation.
This is a question in two parts (well, 3 if you count the first question):
- How would one go about finding out when incense is going to be used?
- If I have to leave Mass well before Communion due to incense, and there isn’t another Mass without incense, what should I do to fulfill the Sunday Obligation? Stick it out and risk a dramatic faceplant?
