Indiana priest suspended for calling Antifa maggots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tambo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He spoke the truth and everyone saying he did wrong is taking it out of context due to political correctness. He said the organizers are maggots. They are.
I have to say, I am pretty astonished to find that this is a Catholic perspective on this issue. I am not religious, but I would have a hard time believing that Christians are supposed to describe human beings as maggots.
 
He spoke the truth and everyone saying he did wrong is taking it out of context due to political correctness. He said the organizers are maggots. They are. They are marxists and Antifa, BLM, or any other org. was not there for protesting George Floyd. They were using that to go riot, loot, and cause chaos to push their marxist agenda. This is a good holy priest and is doing what needs to be done. There are just too many liberal Catholics who cannot seem to accept that behind this whole thing is Satan, the father of lies.
No. They’re not. They are human beings. We can and should condemn their philosophy and some of their actions. But they are human beings.
 
My sister, who lives in Indiana, told me about this over the phone, today. Looks like Father got more than just a little incensed. Can’t say I blame him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top