L
L_Amoneti
Guest
Going on many of the policies promoted and enacted by the Republican party that are opposed to Christian morality, couldn’t you ask the same thing about them?
opposed to or just a different way of addressing the problem?Going on many of the policies promoted and enacted by the Republican party that are opposed to Christian morality, couldn’t you ask the same thing about them?
i would like to know what you think has been enacted that is opposed to christian moralityWhich problem are you speaking of that you see (or wish to see) being addressed differently? Which program is being enforced? Seems you know its objectionable and are just trying to cover that particular base…
I agree that such leadership is important. However, I also know that there are other moral issues, like adultery. It is also grave matter to promote a leader who has a history of objectifying women, paying off prostitutes, and committing adultery. Is that what we want to teach our young people?The prochoice drain commissioner is in a position of leadership he influences people based on his authority of office and support of that office. If he’s openly prolife then I’d vote for someone who isnt.
And I think that Benedict never said that.I think the most recent Pope to address that issue was Pope Benedict; and the answer is “No”.
as I remember this was backed by a coalition of countries, not just the USA. I was against it.International policy particularly a proclivity start wars without adequate cause. Consider the Iraq war and its downstream effects.
enact vs enforce is just that. immigration laws have been on the books and not enforced. some illegals have jumped hearings for years and now that they have been caught should they be let go because they evaded the law for a long period of time? aren’t all of our criminal laws anti-family? every time we send a father or mother to jail we break up a family. should we ignore their crime for their children?Policies relating to immigrants that (1) are anti-family or (2) prescribe a punishment way out of propotion to an act of desperation and/or way too long after the fact (such as when an individual is deported after decades of being a upstanding member of the community).
why look at the man? what would this current generation say if king David was our current president?I think the most recent Pope to address that issue was Pope Benedict; and the answer is “No”. The immorality of continuing abortion is vastly worse than the most horrible (but not morally reprehensible) politician.
The inviolability of the person which is a reflection of the absolute inviolability of God, fínds its primary and fundamental expression in the inviolability of human life. Above all, the common outcry, which is justly made on behalf of human rights-for example, the right to health, to home, to work, to family, to culture- is false and illusory if the right to life, the most basic and fundamental right and the condition for all other personal rights, is not defended with maximum determination.
I want our young people to be alive long enough to teach them to be like Jesus Christ.agree that such leadership is important. However, I also know that there are other moral issues, like adultery. It is also grave matter to promote a leader who has a history of objectifying women, paying off prostitutes, and committing adultery. Is that what we want to teach our young people?