S
sidonius
Guest
Amen!No feel free to watch what you want. You are left in charge to discern whether you are sinning or not because only you can judge your heart. Noone else on these boards has the ability to do that.
Amen!No feel free to watch what you want. You are left in charge to discern whether you are sinning or not because only you can judge your heart. Noone else on these boards has the ability to do that.
i thought it was the beginnning of knowledgeDon’t go down that road. “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.”
Ed
You’ll never know what I watch and I don’t watch anything that will send me to hell. Unless of course some of the police shows or LA Law or such else are included. But I truly don’t believe just watching a program on regular tv can send one to hell. I’m getting tired of the judgements thrown around here that noone is entitled to make. Leave the judging to one and just let everyone enjoy the entertainment.Really? No matter what you watch? Porn? Dexter? Californication?
Peace,
Ed