C
cecilia97
Guest
YOU cant remember where BECAUSE it does not exist!
I cant believe this!
Where did you get your education???
Its late. I will be back tomorrow. Obviously this thread needs some CLARITY for Catholics!!!
IF you are Protestant this most likely is not a large matter in most cases.
I cant believe this!
You will see me here tomorrow. And use the search feature unless it got wiped out in the crash.
I cant believe this!
JESUS NEVER HAD CHILDREN!
NEVER!
THIS IS AN ANATHAMA, BLASPHEMY, HERESY!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Really, if it was ever “proven” that Jesus had a married relationship, it would not change MY faith in him. I’m sorry to hear it might change the faith of others.
cecilia
p.s…I do not “believe” the Da Vinci Code, it’s obviously a work of fiction. What I believe is that the idea of Christ being married doesn’t bother me.