G
goodguy2342
Guest
If someone has wrongly been persecuted, deceived, slandered and abused, is it wrong to pray for Justice?
I wouldn’t think so. But be very aware that what you think of as Justice may not be what God thinks of as Justice.is it wrong to pray for Justice?
Did I say any different?being persucuted, decieved threatened and abused should warrant some justice.
Maybe you need to stop praying for what you think you deserve and start praying that God helps you to understand what He is trying to teach you in this moment.None of my prayers have, honestly.
This after much has been my last resort in prayer.
That, I think, is the key. Your emotions are driving you. And when emotions rule, logic tends to take a vacation. We don’t know, nor can we possibly know only hearing facts from one party, what the objective situation is. My main point is that what you believe to be justice in your emotional state may not be the same as what someone else, whether a disinterested human or God, believes to be justice.I was reiterating my emotion of the ordeal.