T
Tonaw
Guest
Ok I’ve been hearing a lot lately on what can break this and of course you Shouldn’t Steal material Goods, indeed. Also you can’t “Steal time” from an employer, but recently I’ve heard a lot about the way you can break it with Free Downloads of music. It’s only justifiable if the Artist says it’s free. But we know that pretty much all music is free on the web by some means. I heard on EWTN radio that it’s ok to listen to this free music on the web AS you would on a Radio. You just can’t download… but you can listen all you want… ok so here’s my main question. What about Art??? Art is everywhere! And people Copy & Paste and Save GIFs JPEGs and all kinds of things for free. Some of these images are made by Artists like me or are copyrighted material like let’s say video game characters. I****s saving an Image file to your computer stealing?