F
francisca.chapter3
Guest
John 3:6“Breath of Life” is a reference to the Holy Spirit.
Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
Last edited:
John 3:6“Breath of Life” is a reference to the Holy Spirit.
A big fault (abortion) is rooted from somewhere. And that “somewhere” is no less proportion of a fault, because it’s the root.in a proportion of abortions.
This sounds like an attempt to absolve the person who decides that their convenience is paramount and this an abortion is the preferred course. In a proportion of cases, that is what happens.A big fault (abortion) is rooted from somewhere.
I doubt it. At least I doubt you support it being completely illegal.The better law is to give husband the right to say no to wife’s abortion
While you make a good case for opposing porn, your analogy in this post is not sound. It is not the case that every woman choosing abortion was influenced by porn. Nor is it the case that every woman choosing an abortion was driven to it by desperate circumstances akin to a person driven to suicide.So people remember me as the murderer of myself (my fetus) for my own convenience.
I believe in the separation between church & state in this case.francisca.chapter3:![]()
I doubt it. At least I doubt you support it being completely illegal.The better law is to give husband the right to say no to wife’s abortion
Yes of CourseRoe V Wade is secular law.