I
In_Jesus_I_Trust
Guest
Today i was with my friends who was showing me a woman on Instagram that really looks good.He was Asking me to look at her(booty) at first i was acting Like i didnt hear but he Said it again and I looked it but not in lustful way,but more Like that he wont teases me so just to get rid of that.
This is 1st example and there is second one
I am fighting with porn and today while scrolling on Instagram I see a picture from 1970 that they show some model(Like Moonroe)
And i just looked at her breast because want to know How she looks and imidiately after realising what i did stoper.
I just Dont know can i take a Holy Comunion.
Thanks
This is 1st example and there is second one
I am fighting with porn and today while scrolling on Instagram I see a picture from 1970 that they show some model(Like Moonroe)
And i just looked at her breast because want to know How she looks and imidiately after realising what i did stoper.
I just Dont know can i take a Holy Comunion.
Thanks