Is this racist or not? Is Condi treated fairly?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fitz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Fitz:
OK, so Rush today has a bit about the NOW women’s organization and the NAACP where he pretends to have a microphone at the celebratory party for the first African American female to reach the heights that Condi Rice has. He cuts to silence, and then plays up the bit that no one is celebrating. It was clever. You have to give him that, he is calling it with those organizations. They only celebrate **liberal **minorities.
The NAALCP!! 😃

I have been thinking about this and this is not about race. (although, it was too perfect the Sen Robert KKK Byrd, who voted against Thorogood Marshall, Clarence Thomas, AND now Condi Rice, was the spokesperson for the dems in holding up the vote on Condi, originally from Birmingham, AL, in the same week of MLK’s birthday, until they “debated” more!??? :ehh: )

No, it’s just because she’s not liberal. She’s a conservative, and a close confidant of George W Bush, horrors of horrors.

40.png
jlw:
I have been thinking about this and this is not about race. (although, it was too perfect the Sen Robert KKK Byrd, who voted against Thorogood Marshall, Clarence Thomas, AND now Condi Rice, was the spokesperson for the dems in holding up the vote on Condi, originally from Birmingham, AL, in the same week of MLK’s birthday, until they “debated” more!??? :ehh: )

No, it’s just because she’s not liberal. She’s a conservative, and a close confidant of George W Bush, horrors of horrors.
I think it is about the liberal aspect more than it is about race. However, I think that liberals in general think that they are the most open minded accepting people of minorities. They don’t see this as racist, but I clearly think there is something to being able to give a hand up to minorities, and then when minorities are superior to them in any way then they can’t handle it. I think that is racism. It is just a more subtle form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back