P
Pepband_Mom
Guest
COME ON FINK, NO SMILIES?
I noted a bunch of these critical verses to make a point. There are many more I could mention for sure but I noted some of the show stopping, eye openers for readers to ponder.
WT published the Bible in Living English, stamped their name in it, promoted it with 225,000 copies printed by 1981. The Bible in Living English seriously CONTRADICTS the New World Translation, does it not, and both are WT Bibles. how does one compare above verses from each Bible & successfully explain the differences? This is NOT GOOD; troubling to see two “BIBLES” opposed to each other & promoted by the same organization.
?
If the Living English is right, what do you do with the NWT
If the NWT is right, what do you do with the Living English?
I noted a bunch of these critical verses to make a point. There are many more I could mention for sure but I noted some of the show stopping, eye openers for readers to ponder.
WT published the Bible in Living English, stamped their name in it, promoted it with 225,000 copies printed by 1981. The Bible in Living English seriously CONTRADICTS the New World Translation, does it not, and both are WT Bibles. how does one compare above verses from each Bible & successfully explain the differences? This is NOT GOOD; troubling to see two “BIBLES” opposed to each other & promoted by the same organization.
?
If the Living English is right, what do you do with the NWT
If the NWT is right, what do you do with the Living English?