Jen Psaki’s Hammer and Sickle hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
The monsters that have led communist regimes for 100 years are no better than Hitler. Not one bit. Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, Che, Chavez, Gorbachev, Ceausescu. They are no better than Hitler and Mussolini.
So Castro and Chavez were no better than Hitler? Did Castro and Chavez or even Che murder millions upon millions in gas chambers? Conduct actions on a par with the Einsatzgruppen?

For that matter was anything Castro and Chavez did on a par with the purges of leftists and supposed leftists in Indonesia from 1965-1966, during which 500,000 to a million people died? How about East Timor? Both of which our government tolerated to fight ‘communism’.

Last edited:
So Castro and Chavez were no better than Hitler? Did Castro and Chavez or even Che murder millions upon millions in gas chambers? Conduct actions on a par with the Einsatzgruppen?
Given the chance, they clearly would have.
But if the ratings are based on number killed, communism is worse that fascism by far.
For that matter was anything Castro and Chavez did on a par with the purges of leftists and supposed leftists in Indonesia from 1965-1966, during which 500,000 to a million people died? How about East Timor? Both of which our government tolerated to fight ‘communism’.
So, you make the point, my point, that tyranny, called fascism or communism, is evil.

Last edited:
Given the chance, they clearly would have.
Supposition.
So, you make the point, my point, that tyranny, called fascism or communism, is evil.
Tyranny whether from the left or right is evil, yes. Did I say different?

By the way are you saying our government supported fascism in the case of Indonesia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back