Jenna Bush throws up the horns!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mac6yver
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that every respectable family in this neck of the woods has one. The Bush family is no different.

Gig’em Ags!

I was thinking heavy metal… 😉

Making the sign with the fingers up is to ward off evil…
with the fingers pointing at someone is giving the evil eye…😃

GO TEXAS!!!

uhh is it just me or does she look like she’s doing the sign-language “I love you” ?

Being from Wisconsin, I have no idea what “Gig ‘em’ Aggies” means. I know what an Aggie is, but what does gig mean? Why are there so many jokes about Aggies being stupid?

40.png
Meggie:
uhh is it just me or does she look like she’s doing the sign-language “I love you” ?
Ahhh Meggie…perhaps so …its the love for Texas Longhorns!!

hook em horns!!

Go Texas 👍

Go Jenna, “Hook’um Horns”

I to am a graduate of UT. Jenna is too.

Rose Bowl: Texas beats Michigan!

This is a University of 48,000, where grades are earned.

(gig um aggies? a “gig” is a demerit doring a military inspection. Aggies is a euohomism for the Texas Agricultural and Mechanical College)
Aggies or sometimes Farmers = Texas A&M These are the tobacco chewing, semi-literate , pig farming people from A&M)

40.png
Meggie:
Naw…the thumb has to be up for that…

40.png
Meggie:
Yes that was my immediate response too but I do remember the “hook’em horns” gesture and maybe as a Texas gal, that was her message.

Lisa N

40.png
wabrams:
Boooooo Texas!!! 😃
Oh Webrams…Hook em Horns!! 😃

Are you Clemson or South Carolina? Oh it should really be fun at SC with Spurrier… I look forward to football season.

Go 'Dawgs!!! 👍

40.png
aimee:
Oh Webrams…Hook em Horns!! 😃

Are you Clemson or South Carolina? Oh it should really be fun at SC with Spurrier… I look forward to football season.

Go 'Dawgs!!! 👍
USC!!! And please, no “Go 'Dawgs.” Please? Pretty please? I hear it all the time from my boss! 😃

40.png
wabrams:
Never liked Texas to beging with.
Wonder why Spurrier didn’t go back to Fl…? maybe money…but something tells me that wasn’t it…

just for you Webrams I won’t say it but I’m thinking it 😃

40.png
Exporter:
(gig um aggies? a “gig” is a demerit doring a military inspection. Aggies is a euohomism for the Texas Agricultural and Mechanical College)
Aggies or sometimes Farmers = Texas A&M These are the tobacco chewing, semi-literate , pig farming people from A&M)
Gigging involves spearing frogs (as in U of Ark horned frogs) with a sharpened stick. Aggies are the good ol’boys from Texas A&M UNIVERSITY. Yes, many are farmers; many are ranchers; many are engineers; many are businessmen and women; many are doctors…

Aggies always enjoy a good Aggie joke. After all, the joke books are published at A&M and earn us lots of money!

Many families in Texas are split right down the middle between the Fightin’ Texas Aggies and that little junior college in Austin, t.u. We love to make each other miserable.

Well, I’m not a native, lived there for years, met my wife there, so I have a special place in my heart for that big flat land of 108 degree red clay…

On a different note, how GREAT will SEC football be next year!!! Spurrier and Meyer, along with better, older UT, LSU, and Auburn teams?? Is Georgia in the hunt too??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back