Jesus' Resurrected Body: Superfluous? Functioning? Facade?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vicwestlad
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Kliska:
Oh, 'lad I think you are lost and hurting, and I wish you’d speak of your real questions or intentions. I want to leave you with this; If you seek God with all your heart, with sincerity and with a love of the truth, you will find Him. We here can only answer you, we can’t understand for you. You have been given answer after answer, and provided with food to eat and you throw it on the ground claiming it is dirt. That’s a problem with your reception of it, not what is being given. If you are honest, you will admit that is a possibility even if you don’t agree with it.

I’m sorry you are mad, afraid, and hurting. I’ll pray for you. I truly mean it, and I know you’ll just huff and puff against this reply and swear up and down that it is an avoidance. That’s ok. I hope you have a good day
Lol. Pretty funny Kliska.“Lost, hurting, and afraid?”. Wow. Spectacular. Then we get the inevitable preachy bit, which is all smoke screen for the fact that you can’t handle the questions.
 
What would a god need with a physical human body? When you pray to Jesus, does he hear you with his human ears? Could he hear you without his human ears? Obviously he could. So why does he need them? When you pray for Jesus to intervene in your life, such as keep your family safe on vacation, does he use his human arms or strength? Obviously not.

What can Jesus do with a human body that he can’t do without it?
God doesn’t need a human body. God became man to show his love for humanity and to be an example for our own salvation. He came as a human being for our benefit, not His.
If Jesus has a physical body then does that mean he breaths? If not, then it’s not a human body. It’s just a shell, a facade. If he breaths, then he has lungs. If he doesn’t have lungs, it’s just a facade. If he has lungs, then does he have all his internal organs. This, to me, seems problematic if taken to it’s logical conclusion.
I assume we are talking about Jesus’ glorified body as it exists in heaven. This hasn’t been revealed to the Church, so we don’t know. It is certainly possible that Jesus’ internal organs work just like ours. It’s also possible that they don’t. I don’t see what the problem is.
 
Sorry Usagi, got a little busy so my replies may be a little sporadic…
40.png
Usagi:
If there are physical and sensory pleasures in Heaven that call for lungs (perhaps sweet smells or conversation), He might choose to employ His body to sample those.
When Noah burned an offering after the flood, the Bible said Yahweh was pleased with the smell. I don’t see how a god who invented smell would need to give himself some skin in the form of nostrils and a human brain to smell with.
40.png
Usagi:
He does have friends and family who knew Him as a man and might want to interact with Him on that basis sometimes. I’m sure Mary is perfectly blissful just being in the Presence, but if other saintly mothers in heaven get to physically interact with their kids, she might also want to from time to time.
That’s interesting. It’s come up before and the problem is, if it’s just the feeling of touch that’s at issue, lungs, and a liver are not required for that so they’re still of no use.
40.png
Usagi:
You consider it nothing short of comical that a being might not need to breathe but might still enjoy the secondary uses of that faculty, like smelling and speaking.
Again, Yahweh spoke to mortals long before Jesus was born. You’d have to explain how he managed it without a human body then, but needs one now.

And you’d also have to explain how a god that invented the universe, including the human body and it’s vocal cords, would be unable to create human audio waves any time he wanted to despite not having a mouth.
40.png
Usagi:
I’m taking a risk by bringing in fiction here, but have you never seen, say, a vampire movie with characters who don’t need to breathe but still do so to talk? This is not a combination that no mind has ever conceived.
Yeah, I think that’s a bit of a risk. I’ve never seen one but don’t really know what it has to do with reality.
40.png
Usagi:
Okay, the “throat disappearing” thing is weird, which is why I’m inclined to think that the organs or some analogue are present even if not always in use
Not always? You mean the liver just sits there and once in a while Jesus turns it on for some purpose? Not sure that makes any sense.
40.png
Usagi:
,but even if it’s true that glorified bodies are just shells without innards, so what?
Well then it’s a shell, and if you can see veins and there’s no blood running through them then it’s a facade, an illusion if you prefer.
40.png
Usagi:
As long as my resurrected body feels like mine, can outwardly function as a body, and is the same sort as His, why should I care if it has actual lungs and other biological systems?
You might not but Jesus as a shell is not Catholic theology, so it may be of concern.
40.png
Usagi:
It is a real human body in that it has continuity with the original body (especially for Jesus, who was dead briefly enough that there was no issue of His particles being scattered about or incorporated into other organisms) and in that it is the sort of body God intends humans to have for all eternity.
If continuity is a real issue what about someone who’s body disintegrated thousands of years ago or someone who was evaporated at Hiroshima?

And, to be honest, I don’t know why “continuity” even matters.

And third, I don’t think “continuity” really answers the question I posed. I’m going to ask it again to see if you have a better answer:
40.png
me:
But if, and I said if, there are no internal organs, it doesn’t eat, drink liquids, or even breath, then how is it a “real human body” other than appearance?
See, the only living human body that makes any sense is one that performs functions to keep itself alive. Lungs take in oxygen for a very specific purpose. They put the oxygen into the bloodstream and the heart pumping allows the bloodstream it to the cells so that the cells can combine it with food particles to create a furnace effect creating energy. That’s what it means to be alive.
40.png
Usagi:
I can more easily imagine a person who functions despite not needing to eat or breathe than one who functions despite not having any analogue of the brain. Still, I should have said IF there is an analogue to the brain, I imagine it operates in brain-analogous ways. If I don’t need to breathe, I might only call upon my lungs when I want to speak, but my brain will still be running all the time.
So are you saying Jesus would definitely have a functioning physical brain with synapses and dendrites?
 
40.png
tdgesq:
God doesn’t need a human body. God became man to show his love for humanity and to be an example for our own salvation. He came as a human being for our benefit, not His.
Correct tdgeq. Jesus doesn’t need a human body (Jesus is God, after all. Right?). It’s superfluous.
40.png
tdgesq:
I assume we are talking about Jesus’ glorified body as it exists in heaven. This hasn’t been revealed to the Church, so we don’t know. It is certainly possible that Jesus’ internal organs work just like ours. It’s also possible that they don’t. I don’t see what the problem is.
Well either way is a problem. If they don’t work, why does he have lungs hanging in his chest cavity if they do nothing. Why have a liver? And if he has veins and they don’t carry blood, then it’s an illusion.

And if they do work? Well that’s just as logically non-sensical, which I can show if you want to go that route.
 
See, the only living human body that makes any sense is one that performs functions to keep itself alive. Lungs take in oxygen for a very specific purpose. They put the oxygen into the bloodstream and the heart pumping allows the bloodstream it to the cells so that the cells can combine it with food particles to create a furnace effect creating energy. That’s what it means to be alive.
By this definition a car is alive. It takes in oxygen, combines it with fuel to produce heat energy, all to perform a function.

No, I think rather, to be alive is much more than just this.

-Tim-
 
To vicwestlad

I see people trying to explain things to you as best they can; I know I did.

The fact is that what you read in scripture and the catechism is all true. If you do not understand it, the issue is with your understanding.

No one else can help you with that.

It is like trying to describe a sphere to a person whose universe consists of a line.
I’m embarrassed because this sounds arrogant of me to say it, but that’s the way it is.
 
40.png
TimothyH:
By this definition a car is alive. It takes in oxygen, combines it with fuel to produce heat energy, all to perform a function.
You misunderstand. This is only part of what a human body is but it’s a vital part of a living, functioning human body.
 
Correct tdgeq. Jesus doesn’t need a human body (Jesus is God, after all. Right?). It’s superfluous.
Why are you being obtuse? It’s superfluous (unnecessary) for Him, but it it’s not superfluous for us. The whole point of Jesus’ bodily resurrection is to give us hope for our own resurrection if we follow the will of God. You didn’t seriously think Catholics believe that God needs a human body to get around with, did you?
Well either way is a problem. If they don’t work, why does he have lungs hanging in his chest cavity if they do nothing. Why have a liver? And if he has veins and they don’t carry blood, then it’s an illusion.
And if they do work? Well that’s just as logically non-sensical, which I can show if you want to go that route.
lol. You can show me it’s “logically non-sensical.” Well stated. Is it “logically non-sensical” for people to buy multi-million dollar pieces of art, or climb Mount Everest, or donate their last penny to feed a starving child in an over-populated country? If God wants to hang out in heaven with human body that functions this way or that way - guess what - he can choose to do so. He could also choose to ride a purple hippopotamus if he thought that was cool. Of course, we know it’s about more than that. Jesus has a resurrected body for our benefit. To give us hope in our own resurrection.

It may be your opinion that it doesn’t make any sense for Jesus to have a functioning body in heaven. So what? It’s just your opinion. Maybe it’s your opinion that it makes no sense to donate money for starving children either. Nobody cares about your opinion.
 
You misunderstand. This is only part of what a human body is but it’s a vital part of a living, functioning human body.
You made the statement not me.

You said that taking in oxygen, combining it with food to produce a furnace effect to make energy is what it means to be alive. Now you are backpedaling, saying that it is only part of what it means to be alive.

A tree can do the things you talk about in your posts but no one claims that a tree is a human body. You are not making any sense.

110 posts of talk about Jesus’ liver and Jesus’ lungs and all you have done is shown your own ignorance of Scripture and theology. I think rather, it is you who don’t understand.

-Tim-
 
Hello again Vic. It is me, Glenda.

I think I may have found part of your basic dilemma with accepting Christ as your Savior again. You seem to have a basic misunderstanding of God’s humanness. It is demonstrated in the way you respond to Usagi here in this passage:
Sorry, Usagi, but I’m not talking about what humans do. I’m talking here, specifically about Jesus…The question before you, though, is if he has a real human body…There’s nothing behind the eyes, ears, mouth. etc… I wonder, at what point his throat would disappear. This doesn’t really make sense.
This is an error not unlike some others who denied Jesus’ human nature and couldn’t get their minds around the idea that a god would stoop to being a mere human being that human nature is so totally depraved man couldn’t possibly be lifted from the dust let alone glorified like we claim will happen to each of us when we go to Heaven. Yes, Vic, many here have tried to help you with your misunderstanding and there is quite bit of solid, humble explanations for what we believe here but you reject them and make a mockery of our responses. This is what leads me to think you don’t really want to believe anything.

Like I said before if you aren’t already, you ARE headed in the direction of atheism. I hope that isn’t your outcome, but it looks like to me. That’s a pretty stark desert to return from and not many do. May the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of us all restore your broken faith and bring you the gift of true contrition.

Glenda
 
You misunderstand. This is only part of what a human body is but it’s a vital part of a living, functioning human body.
Vic,

I am going to try and help you. We know from scripture and Catholic Church tradition many truths. The questions you ask often reflect that you either don’t believe these truths or have no faith in the authority of the Catholic Church teachings which combine Sacred Scripture and Sacred Tradition along with the interpretation of the Magesterium’s understanding of scripture. You must decide whether you accept what we learn from Sacred Scripture and Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Catholic Church. If you decide that you won’t believe the truths then your questions will never be answered to your liking.

Nevertheless I will continue. We know as fact from both the Bible, and Sacred Tradition and teachings of the Magesterium that Jesus was both God and man. As God he could not sin so all things he says are truth. We know as truth that he died on the cross and rose from the dead. There were plenty of witnesses and many of those witnesses died proclaiming as truth his Resurrection was fact. He ate, drank, touched, talked etc after his Resurrection so that clearly demonstrates he uses his body after he rose from the dead. He then ascended into heaven and has a glorified body as testified to by those who saw his Ascension and what we know from scripture. He remains both God and man. His body, blood, soul and divinity are present in the Eucharist. This is a mystery that will be hard for many to accept and if one doesn’t accept it as truth then many questions will arise that may never have answers that satisfy. We should remember that after Jesus rose from the dead he spent 40 days with his apostles and taught them. The apostles learned that the Eucharist had Jesus’ body in it and that it was real food and drink. This understanding was passed down to other later followers and this truth continues to be professed by the Catholic Church. We also know that before Jesus Ascended to heaven he had more to tell his disciples but they were not ready for it. He continued that the Holy Spirit would lead them in truth. This implies that more truth or a better understanding of what he said would follow from the Holy Spirit via his Church. His body and blood is not superfluous as he gives it to us in the Eucharist which he claimed was real food and real drink in John 6. He stressed it six times during this discourse and after being questioned. Not once did he say he was speaking metaphorically or symbolically when referring to his body and blood as real food and real drink for us. Nor did he stop those that could not accept this as truth. Rather he doubled down on this truth about his body and blood being real food and drink. We understand today that in the Eucharistic host and blood we do in fact receive this from Jesus. We also know that the how is not totally explicable in human terms but remains a mystery but we can rest assured that his claim was true as again he is God and man and not capable of speaking untruths.

So to wrap up does Jesus still have a body? Yes. Does he use it today? If you believe that he rose from the dead and used his body as the scriptures claim in the accounts of him eating, listening, talking etc with his disciples for 40 days after he rose from the dead then yes he uses it to this day as we have no information that would indicate this has stopped. Further, we know bodies are used in heaven as in the Transfiguration accounts in the bible we see the glorified Jesus talking and listening to both Moses and Elijah. This would indicate that our bodies in heaven are glorified in light and transformed in some way but that they are still used as evidence shows in the conversation between Jesus, Elijah, and Moses. If you don’t believe he rose from the dead then to ask if he uses his body still is pointless and foolish to ask as the body would be gone after death. So which do you believe Vic? Did Jesus rise from the dead or is Christianity all false in proclaiming that Jesus did rise from the dead? Hope you answer my questions honestly and don’t dodge them. God bless.
 
40.png
tdgesq:
Why are you being obtuse? It’s superfluous (unnecessary) for Him, but it it’s not superfluous for us.
Why are you being obtuse? I’m not talking about us. I’m talking about him. That’s the whole point.

So you agree it’s superfluous for him. Glad you agree with me but I don’t think many of your colleagues on this thread would agree with you.
40.png
tdgesq:
The whole point of Jesus’ bodily resurrection is to give us hope for our own resurrection if we follow the will of God.
So then since he’s already done this by appearing to his disciples, there’s no need for his his body now. It’s superfluous as you’ve agreed above.
40.png
tdgesq:
You didn’t seriously think Catholics believe that God needs a human body to get around with, did you?
Ask TimothyH. He said it’s imperative for Jesus’ survival.
40.png
tdgesq:
If God wants to hang out in heaven with human body that functions this way or that way - guess what - he can choose to do so.
But the question is, why would he? What’s the point?
40.png
tdgesq:
Jesus has a resurrected body for our benefit. To give us hope in our own resurrection.
But this has already been done. So, again, my question is what’s he doing with it now?

And, anyway, he could have just appeared as a vision and said, “So there you go guys. I’m alive after all. Now you’ll notice that I don’t have a body 'cause I don’t need one but you’ll get one after your resurrected’cause you’re not gods and will need a body to live.
40.png
tdgesq:
It may be your opinion that it doesn’t make any sense for Jesus to have a functioning body in heaven. So what? It’s just your opinion.
Well I guess it’s more than just my opinion since you’ve agreed it’s superfluous. That’s what I said in the OP.
40.png
tdgesq:
Nobody cares about your opinion.
Lol. Then why are you waisting your time responding?
 
40.png
TimothyH:
You said that taking in oxygen, combining it with food to produce a furnace effect to make energy is what it means to be alive.
Oh boy, TimothyH. You keep misrepresenting what I’ve said and then when it’s pointed out to you, you continue to do it. Please try to pay attention and read carefully.

For a HUMAN being, taking in oxygen, food, and water is required to be called alive. All I was saying was if a HUMAN BEING is not doing any of these things on an on-going basis, that human would not be considered to be alive. I hope that makes it clear.
40.png
TimothyH:
A tree can do the things you talk about in your posts but no one claims that a tree is a human body. You are not making any sense.
I already explained that performing these things is not the TOTALITY of what it means to be a living human being, just PART of the requirement. Part of it is also NOT BEING MADE OF WOOD. Wow. *sigh
40.png
TimothyH:
110 posts of talk about Jesus’ liver and Jesus’ lungs and all you have done is shown your own ignorance of Scripture and theology. I think rather, it is you who don’t understand.
Yeah, you’ve certainly proven that you’re a smart one.

And btw, on a previous post you said, Jesus needed his body to live:
40.png
TimothyH:
Live. He can’t live without it.
I replied:
40.png
me:
Just so I’m getting you right. Jesus needs to breath oxygen and eat food to live, or else he’d die?
You didn’t answer that. Could you do that for me now?
 
40.png
glendab:
I think I may have found part of your basic dilemma with accepting Christ as your Savior again.
Em…that boat has already sailed, but thanks anyway.
40.png
glendab:
You seem to have a basic misunderstanding of God’s humanness. It is demonstrated in the way you respond to Usagi here in this passage:
Ok…?
40.png
glendab:
This is an error not unlike some others who denied Jesus’ human nature and couldn’t get their minds around the idea that a god would stoop to being a mere human being that human nature is so totally depraved man couldn’t possibly be lifted from the dust let alone glorified like we claim will happen to each of us when we go to Heaven.
Oh glendab I want to understand you, but when you don’t even speak in grammatical sentences it’s not easy. This “sentence” isn’t even coherent. I think what you’re attempting to say is something like this: I find it hard to accept that a god would stoop so low as to become a human? Actually I don’t have a problem with that concept, although I will say the idea of a god sending his “son” (actually himself) to earth to be tortured and killed by his creation so that he can stop being angry enough to assign most of his beloved creation to horrible, unending torment is a bit of a stretch. However, this isn’t the problem as I’ve stated in the OP. You’re just misunderstanding it.
40.png
glendab:
Like I said before if you aren’t already, you ARE headed in the direction of atheism.
Actually, I’m not headed in the direction of atheism. I’m a confident, and comfortable agnostic.
40.png
glendab:
You must decide whether you accept what we learn from Sacred Scripture and Sacred Tradition and the teachings of the Catholic Church. If you decide that you won’t believe the truths then your questions will never be answered to your liking.
I believe what there’s good evidence for.
40.png
glendab:
We know as fact from both the Bible, and Sacred Tradition and teachings of the Magesterium that Jesus was both God and man.
Wrong. It’s not possible to “know” such a thing since his miracle claims have not been tested and cannot be.
40.png
glendab:
His body and blood is not superfluous as he gives it to us in the Eucharist which he claimed was real food and real drink in John 6.
As stated before, in recent polls, even the majority of Catholics don’t actually believe this. Tell me, if you actually believe you’re eating his flesh, what parts might you be eating, his arm, shoulder blade, wat? You may think that’s facetious but you are making the claim that you’re eating his actual flesh, which, even you must admit, is a little out there.

And, I’ll ask you another question. Why do you think it’s important to actually eat his flesh, literally? Could you not be reminded of his sacrifice in some other, less cannibalistic way?
40.png
glendab:
So to wrap up does Jesus still have a body? Yes.
Again, you’re missing the point. I know you believe he has a body. I’m asking what’s the point if he doesn’t need it?
40.png
glendab:
So which do you believe Vic? Did Jesus rise from the dead or is Christianity all false in proclaiming that Jesus did rise from the dead?
I wouldn’t know because I wasn’t there but if someone makes a claim of something scientifically impossible, they’d better have good evidence. The claims of superstitiuos people 2,000 years ago who thought deafness and muteness were caused by evil spirits is not good evidence.
40.png
glendab:
Hope you answer my questions honestly and don’t dodge them. God bless.
Glendab, I’m happy to answer as many questions as I can within certain time constraints. Believe me, no question you could ask would give me the slightest cause for discomfort.
 
Why are you being obtuse? I’m not talking about us. I’m talking about him. That’s the whole point.
Good. So apparently it isn’t superfluous. Thanks.
So you agree it’s superfluous for him. Glad you agree with me but I don’t think many of your colleagues on this thread would agree with you.
Then let’s be didactic about it. If God wants to become man, he must have human body. God can’t become man unless he has a human body. Therefore, it is necessary (not superfluous) for God to have human body if he wants to become man. If that’s the kind of trivial and technical argument you want, then hey, you’ve got it. You lose again. Nobody ever thought God needed a human body to function.
Lol. Then why are you waisting your time responding?
It’s spelled “wasting,” and you know you were pwned. Just admit it. Why did it take you so long to respond to my post? It will be worse next time.
 
Oh boy, TimothyH. You keep misrepresenting what I’ve said and then when it’s pointed out to you, you continue to do it. Please try to pay attention and read carefully.
You sir, are an expert at misrepresenting what others have said.

The fact that you see misrepresentation of what you others have said shows how sensitive you are to it. You are sensitive to it because you are an absolute flawless expert at misrepresentation of what others have said.

Not only that, but you are an expert at condescension and insult, and absolutely ignorant of scripture and theology. Your ability to calmly insult people, and to do it with such endurance, is breathtaking.

-Tim-
 
Em…that boat has already sailed, but thanks anyway.

Ok…?

Oh glendab I want to understand you, but when you don’t even speak in grammatical sentences it’s not easy. This “sentence” isn’t even coherent. I think what you’re attempting to say is something like this: I find it hard to accept that a god would stoop so low as to become a human? Actually I don’t have a problem with that concept, although I will say the idea of a god sending his “son” (actually himself) to earth to be tortured and killed by his creation so that he can stop being angry enough to assign most of his beloved creation to horrible, unending torment is a bit of a stretch. However, this isn’t the problem as I’ve stated in the OP. You’re just misunderstanding it.

Actually, I’m not headed in the direction of atheism. I’m a confident, and comfortable agnostic.

I believe what there’s good evidence for.

Wrong. It’s not possible to “know” such a thing since his miracle claims have not been tested and cannot be.

As stated before, in recent polls, even the majority of Catholics don’t actually believe this. Tell me, if you actually believe you’re eating his flesh, what parts might you be eating, his arm, shoulder blade, wat? You may think that’s facetious but you are making the claim that you’re eating his actual flesh, which, even you must admit, is a little out there.

And, I’ll ask you another question. Why do you think it’s important to actually eat his flesh, literally? Could you not be reminded of his sacrifice in some other, less cannibalistic way?

Again, you’re missing the point. I know you believe he has a body. I’m asking what’s the point if he doesn’t need it?

I wouldn’t know because I wasn’t there but if someone makes a claim of something scientifically impossible, they’d better have good evidence. The claims of superstitiuos people 2,000 years ago who thought deafness and muteness were caused by evil spirits is not good evidence.

Glendab, I’m happy to answer as many questions as I can within certain time constraints. Believe me, no question you could ask would give me the slightest cause for discomfort.
Do you realize how absolutely offensive your remarks are to people who communicate with our Lord and all his saints at Mass?

Your cheap and glib attempts at philosophy won’t cut it against anyone trained in Thomist theology/philosophy. I’m sure your aware of this.

Have you wrote to your local diocese on this question? Or are you content harassing laity? If you wish to continue this discussion, I suggest you change your tone, and perhaps you will find more fruitful discussion.

But such a spirit as one you are putting forth reeks of cowardice (attacking from an unknown moniker online) and pettiness. Knock it off.
 
40.png
tdgesq:
If God wants to become man, he must have human body. God can’t become man unless he has a human body. Therefore, it is necessary (not superfluous) for God to have human body if he wants to become man…
Ok so I have to point out to you, once again, that I’m not talking about why he became a man. I’m talking about after his earthly life. The point is it’s not necessary for him to have a human body now. Not sure why this is so difficult for you to get.
40.png
tdgesq:
If that’s the kind of trivial and technical argument you want, then hey, you’ve got it. You lose again.
Don’t see how that could be since you haven’t dealt with the questions I asked. I’ll ask them again at the end of the post to see if you’ll stop avoiding them.
40.png
tdgesq:
Nobody ever thought God needed a human body to function
If you’re been paying attention to the thread and what I’ve been saying to you, you’d realize that TimothyH, just for one example, DOES think Jesus needs his human body to survive right now, as we speak. Again, not sure why this is so difficult for you.
40.png
tdgesq:
It’s spelled “wasting,” and you know you were pwned. Just admit it. Why did it take you so long to respond to my post? It will be worse next time.
Lol. How old are you?

And it’s called being busy. I answer when time permits.

Now to the questions you avoided:
  1. You said, if Jesus wants to hang out in his human body in heaven he can choose to do so. My question was:
Why would he do it? What would be the point if there’s no need for it?
  1. You said his body gives us hope for eternal life. As I said, since that’s already been accomplished by his appearance to the apostles, what use has it now?
Let’s hear it tdgesq
 
40.png
James82:
Do you realize how absolutely offensive your remarks are to people who communicate with our Lord and all his saints at Mass?
Oh get over yourself. It’s an apologetics forum. Apologetics comes from the Greek “apologia” which means to defend. You’re supposed to be defending your faith. I’m merely pointing out what I genuinely see as logical flaws in your religious doctrine.
40.png
James82:
But such a spirit as one you are putting forth reeks of cowardice (attacking from an unknown moniker online) and pettiness. Knock it off.
I haven’t called any one names. I haven’t used any bad language. I’ve put forth criticisms of Catholic doctrine. You might want to try to be less emotional in your responses and actually deal with the arguments instead of leaping straight to ad hominem. It makes your faith look weak.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top