Y
YADA
Guest
And I did not place you in the pro-abortion crowd … I read your posts … my point is - the politicians cannot do it all by themselves … and the proof is in lots of legislation at the state and federal level … and in the judges people vote for and the politicians elected to vote for and or against legislation and appoint the judges that are appointed not elected …
That partial birth abortion ban is exactly proof that votes do matter …that small victory was HARD FOUGHT for …
I too, wish we had accomplished more … but that legislative ‘win’ is why we have not made more progress.
I speak as someone who has also done much, housed a single mom and child, donate to homes for single moms, support crisis pregnancy centers, supported families considering abortion help them with food, utility, rent funds and baby needs - even in finding employment, child care, purchased health insurance for a mother and child, contributed to KOC Ultrasound initiatives … and pray, pray, pray. I also vote, vote vote …and never for the pro-Abortion platforms and candidates - ever
As long as Catholics vote for the pro-Abortion Democratic platform - our gains will forever fall short of where we hope …
And they will be here in the Forums asking . “so what have the Republicans done?” the answer of course is what you would expect without their support …
Now the Party of Planned Parenthood NARAL - the DNC … they just say “Thank you for your support” …
That partial birth abortion ban is exactly proof that votes do matter …that small victory was HARD FOUGHT for …
I too, wish we had accomplished more … but that legislative ‘win’ is why we have not made more progress.
I speak as someone who has also done much, housed a single mom and child, donate to homes for single moms, support crisis pregnancy centers, supported families considering abortion help them with food, utility, rent funds and baby needs - even in finding employment, child care, purchased health insurance for a mother and child, contributed to KOC Ultrasound initiatives … and pray, pray, pray. I also vote, vote vote …and never for the pro-Abortion platforms and candidates - ever
As long as Catholics vote for the pro-Abortion Democratic platform - our gains will forever fall short of where we hope …
And they will be here in the Forums asking . “so what have the Republicans done?” the answer of course is what you would expect without their support …
Now the Party of Planned Parenthood NARAL - the DNC … they just say “Thank you for your support” …