Joe Biden Says Amy Coney Barrett Appointment 'Not Constitutional'

• Thread starter Thread starter KMC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think of this?
I don’t put a lot of stock in it. These are just political opinions. Does anyone really believe that all 1500 signees knew her personally? You can find 1500 people from any college to sign a statement that they disagree with the views of any candidate for the SCOTUS.

Amy and Mike Lee are doing great in these hearings. Is there a dedicated thread on this?? I often don’t watch TV but the hearing is very good.

And graduated near the bottom of his class. But that is not where he said he went to college.

And graduated near the bottom of his class.
What do you call the person who finishes last in their class at medical school? Doctor.

What do you call the person who finishes last at law school? Lawyer.

Take from that what you will. :crazy_face:

40.png
marybobo:
And graduated near the bottom of his class.
What do you call the person who finishes last in their class at medical school? Doctor.

What do you call the person who finishes last at law school? Lawyer.

Take from that what you will. :crazy_face:
OK…I’m going to challenge you based on people I know:
  1. You can go to medical school, score low on your “step 1” test, and not get into residency, because you don’t get picked. Yes, a graduate of medical school, but not practicing medicine
  2. I know a person who graduated from law school and never passed the bar…not a lawyer.
So, what do you call a someone who graduated near the bottom of his law school class? Senator

Yes, yes. This is known. It was a (poor) joke on my part.

Your clarification is welcome and biting.

So, what do you call a someone who graduated near the bottom of his law school class? Senator
Yes, yes. This is known. It was a (poor) joke on my part.

Your clarification is welcome and biting.
Not so fast.

So, what do you call someone who graduated near the bottom of his Business School class? The current President.

So, what do you call someone who graduated near the bottom of his Business School class? The current President.
What do you call a Harvard dropout? Founder of Microsoft and one of the richest people in the world.

Corollary 1: Past performance does not guarantee future success.

Corollary 2: Past performance does not guarantee future failure.

. . . Mazie Hirono . . . asked the most inappropriate and hateful question of ACB yesterday. Shameful

Last edited:
As a Senator he was involved in writing and implementing the laws,
A lot of them don’t. A friend of mine was a state senator. He is also a skilled lawyer. He told me the other senators and reps used to come to him all the time to draft legislation for them. Some of them introduce bills but have never written a single one of them.

Hirono has asked a question of both Kavanaugh and Barrett that she won’t ask (or care to ask Biden): Have you ever sexually assaulted anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back