M
MarcoPolo
Guest
We know John MacArthur thinks the Catholic Church is satanic. But does this not sound like an elusion to Purgatory?
*If I see myself for who I really am, and I really want to be something completely other than what I am, then death would be actually fairly attractive to me. I will never be the man I should be in this world. I won’t be the man I should be till I’m dead. Right? None of us will. *(MP3 from 3/20/08) I wonder if he has any idea how close he is to understanding purgatory.
*If I see myself for who I really am, and I really want to be something completely other than what I am, then death would be actually fairly attractive to me. I will never be the man I should be in this world. I won’t be the man I should be till I’m dead. Right? None of us will. *(MP3 from 3/20/08) I wonder if he has any idea how close he is to understanding purgatory.