M
mercygate
Guest
They came to me yesterday (Sunday, November 12). I opened the front door just as they were about to ring the bell, as I was heading out to read for Mass at the Senior Center and could not linger.
I told 'em I would LOVE to invite them in, that I was a Catholic, who knows her faith, but that I admire the dedication of people who put themselves on the line for what they believe – as they do.
I took the “False Religion” flyer and told 'em to come back and I would make them a pot of my best English tea.
Somehow, I don’t think they’ll be back.
I told 'em I would LOVE to invite them in, that I was a Catholic, who knows her faith, but that I admire the dedication of people who put themselves on the line for what they believe – as they do.
I took the “False Religion” flyer and told 'em to come back and I would make them a pot of my best English tea.
Somehow, I don’t think they’ll be back.