G
Gammy1
Guest
Hello everybody,
I just posted here:
forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?p=12789574#post12789574
And after that I noticed there was a place for prayer intentions.
So briefly I discovered about Kent Hovind only few days ago, and I thank God for him because though he’s not (yet) a catholic, I agree with him on Creation and I think he’s perfectly catholic on this point and I love God’s Word and Genesis and I hate all lukewarm and hypocrite interpretation.
I also love justice and I already suspected that he could be persecuted for the good job he does for Christ, as we know we all shall be. My opinion on this was strengthened reading things like this:
cowgernation.com/2015/01/10/free-kent-hovind-a-case-of-u-s-religious-persecution/
He already served disproportionate almost 10 years in jail for alleged financial crime, and he faces more jail for less crime (if ever there was) in a new trial scheduled on tomorrow Monday 2nd March. So I felt inspired to fast and pray the Rosary for him at least tonight and tomorrow, and more if I can.
Please every catholic out there who loves Justice, God’s Word, Genesis and literal interpretation, which according to the Catechism and St Thomas Aquinas is the basis of every good interpretation, join me to implore from Merciful God Kent Hovind’s release, conversion, and even greater empowerment for further even greater work for God and the salvation of souls in the future !
Please tell me if you join ! God Bless !
I just posted here:
forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?p=12789574#post12789574
And after that I noticed there was a place for prayer intentions.
So briefly I discovered about Kent Hovind only few days ago, and I thank God for him because though he’s not (yet) a catholic, I agree with him on Creation and I think he’s perfectly catholic on this point and I love God’s Word and Genesis and I hate all lukewarm and hypocrite interpretation.
I also love justice and I already suspected that he could be persecuted for the good job he does for Christ, as we know we all shall be. My opinion on this was strengthened reading things like this:
cowgernation.com/2015/01/10/free-kent-hovind-a-case-of-u-s-religious-persecution/
He already served disproportionate almost 10 years in jail for alleged financial crime, and he faces more jail for less crime (if ever there was) in a new trial scheduled on tomorrow Monday 2nd March. So I felt inspired to fast and pray the Rosary for him at least tonight and tomorrow, and more if I can.
Please every catholic out there who loves Justice, God’s Word, Genesis and literal interpretation, which according to the Catechism and St Thomas Aquinas is the basis of every good interpretation, join me to implore from Merciful God Kent Hovind’s release, conversion, and even greater empowerment for further even greater work for God and the salvation of souls in the future !
Please tell me if you join ! God Bless !