Kindle; what Catholic Bible is good for Kindle?

  • Thread starter Thread starter upbeatjonm
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Do you have the nook, particularly the touch screen one? The table of contents makes it pretty easy to navigate, but without the touch screen it may be annoying. Then again, it is only a dollar, so if you do not like it it really isn’t too big of a deal.
No, I don’t have a Nook. I use the Nook app on my Android phone. So in essence, it is like the Nook Touch…
 
No, I don’t have a Nook. I use the Nook app on my Android phone. So in essence, it is like the Nook Touch…
Oh gotcha, yeah it should work well then. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top