Oh good, I stirred up some things.
Now honestly, does it make sense? Here you have God: eternally good, loving and wanting all his children to be with Him.
Does that correspond with the god who is fine with his beloved children to burn forever in hell?
Really, you really must be willing to betray all your senses of logic in order to find that acceptable for an explanation.
No, I say that in the end, Lucifer himself will end up back where he belongs: with the other archangels. Anything fallen that repends will go to heaven. Just because that might not fit someone’s agenda does not make it not so.
Interesting idea with regards to the Calvinism. In Wikipedia I find this phrase when they try to explain the 5 points of Calvinism:
Which in reality is not what I am trying to say. I am claiming that every man will in the end go to heaven because God wants them there, and by their own free will. Which in my mind does not mean that someone who opposes to that would be able to enter heaven.
I hope I’m making myself properly understood here.
Maybe not 100% the view of the catholic church, but I do think it makes sense.