D
DoubtingKT
Guest
I am hoping to lead a prayerful life! Tapping on the wisdom of the community, I hope to know how each of you personally lead a prayerful life with God?
You can share about anything on the topic of leading a prayerful life! I pray to God that inspired by the faith of the community, the faith of the Church, I may grow in my life to become more faithful in praying to the Lord for Him and for His people. I pray all these through your Most Holy and Precious name, Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour. Amen!
Some guiding questions:
How do you pray?
When do you pray?
What makes you pray?
Where do you pray?
How do you cultivate a prayerful life OR integrate praying as a daily routine in your life?
How has a prayerful life changed you?
Why do you pray?
Mark 11:24 “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
Matthew 6:6 “But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”
Luke 6:27-28 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.”
Philippians 4:6 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
James 5:16 “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.”
You can share about anything on the topic of leading a prayerful life! I pray to God that inspired by the faith of the community, the faith of the Church, I may grow in my life to become more faithful in praying to the Lord for Him and for His people. I pray all these through your Most Holy and Precious name, Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour. Amen!
Some guiding questions:
How do you pray?
When do you pray?
What makes you pray?
Where do you pray?
How do you cultivate a prayerful life OR integrate praying as a daily routine in your life?
How has a prayerful life changed you?
Why do you pray?
Mark 11:24 “Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
Matthew 6:6 “But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”
Luke 6:27-28 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.”
Philippians 4:6 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
James 5:16 “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.”
Last edited: