A
AlanFromWichita
Guest
That’s what I’m looking for.I can give you true Catholic teaching about Adam and Eve from the universal Catechism.
Can’t get better “official Catholic documentation” than that.
![]()
I will read that. I may not right away, because I’m a very slow reader.May I respectfully advise you to go to the horse’s mouth? If that saying is not a familiar one in your neighborhood, it means going straight to the source of Catholic teaching.
Real Catholic teaching regarding Adam and Eve is found in the
Catechism of the Catholic Church, Second Edition, ISBN: 1-57455-109-4
Paragraphs 355-421.
The good news of Jesus Christ follows in Paragraph 422, etc.
Thank you. I’ll check that out. Usually I use the catechism on the USCCB web site (my copy was destroyed in a fire), but I hate the search engine on that site. It’s OK if I already know where to look, or know how to find it in the table of contents.One can put the word paragraph and the number in the Catechism’s search bar in link www.scborromeo.org/ccc.htm Entering topics is also very useful.
Alan
