Look what crawled out of the garbage

  • Thread starter Thread starter wabrams
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
wabrams:
I saw that. Just great! I thought he was under a rock somewhere.
Lisa N
 
Now he sees that the political groups are gaining power, he wants some of it.
 
Lisa N:
Yeah, he definitely needs some advice on accessorizing his outfits.
Lisa N
Maybe he’s waiting for Jihad Republic to have a sale?
 
😃 It’s Wabrams, Gilliam and Lisa N, the ChickenHawk Force Three.😃 What’s the matter, havn’t you got your own boards to infestvtl?
 
judicame said:
😃 It’s Wabrams, Gilliam and Lisa N, the ChickenHawk Force Three.😃 What’s the matter, havn’t you got your own boards to infestvtl?

What in the world do you mean by Chicken Hawk?
 
40.png
wabrams:
What in the world do you mean by Chicken Hawk?
judicame is a new poster with some interesting opinions. I think he/she thinks you are pro war which definitely indicates he/she has not read your posts.

Lisa N
 
Lisa N:
judicame is a new poster with some interesting opinions. I think he/she thinks you are pro war which definitely indicates he/she has not read your posts.

Lisa N
Thanks, I think. :whacky:

I’m pro war, just not pro Iraq War.
 
40.png
wabrams:
Thanks, I think. :whacky:

I’m pro war, just not pro Iraq War.
I don’t think anyone is “pro war.” But I think reasonable people can accept that it is sometimes necessary. You and I might disagree over the current action in Iraq but I don’t see you as a total peacenik 😉

Judicame is a newbie with an agenda that has become quite obvious. He/she has not pegged you correctly.

Lisa N
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top